Need some Urgent advise!!!!

Add7

Reaction score
Il admit now i am siht at pulling away in my car at the moe! just cant get it when i need to!

Went to race some crappy Uno turbo and put my foot down, spinning and hopping just happened! p@sses me right off!

I have 18's so i think is party why (and my bad driving, lol)

Basically i want to know whether lowering the car will stop/prevent this from happening so much???

Cheers

Also don't underestimate a crappy uno turbo. I had one which was chipped and it went like a rocket! Very light car..

"Also don't underestimate a crappy uno turbo. I had one which was chipped and it went like a rocket! Very light car.. "

Cheers mate! feel a bit better now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

"You need a Powerflex Dogbone mount to reduce the wheel hopping whilst pulling off. Look in the groupbuy section, as it ends this friday, costs around 20 quid and takes 30 minutes to fit (if you have the tools)."

Nice one thanks, thought i might need one, prob get one then!

Thanks for the help lads

never underestimate an uno turbo. My mates is 180bhp, and just [censored] all over my A3, which is heavily modified. Its running a hybrid turbo and 20psi of boost. Now add to a tin can shell and this thing will leave and embarass a lot of cars. Ultimate sleeper car imo.

As for the hopping, dog bone mount is what you need to replace as said above. Having said that, im on 19's and i dont seem to suffer with it, it seems to spin very smoothly in first and second hence i havent upgraded it.