Need some new Headlights-Advice?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hi,

Currently have facelift lights on my A3 bought from some-one on here under the impression they were for RHD. They are in-fact LHD ive had them on for a while now problem being there is no adjuster so they're permantly LHD.
I think they're DEPO but you cant tell they're not OEM.

Basically i need new Headlights and would rather keep with the Facelift lights ive searched ebay the past few weeks and nothing there is my only other option to buy new? Where do i go to get the best deal?

If they're silly money like 250 each headlight looks like i'll have to get a set of these..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-DEPO-...kparms=72:984|39:1|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I want facelift lights though ideally! Everything works fine on mine its just the LHD issue which i guess i cant change!

Jason

Hi

I have 1 x absolutely mint passenger side for sale (facelift) (no indicator bulb though). I bought it off ebay 1 month ago for £250 as i thought i would need it for my MOT but in the end I just needed a new levelling motor (£40) so it has been left untouched in the box as i have not had a chance to relist. Would let it go for a bit less than this.

Let me know. will save me the hassle of listing on ebay.

Thanks

Joe

Im sure you can get a set from Eurocar parts. Go on the website, input your car details but put 2001. Then go down the list to lighting, click Headlamp complete and look at the bottom 4 listings. Im sure thats what you need! Good luck!

Mind you the one off ebay in your post do look like they would look good with your black and silver theme.

the passenger side one i have is a facelift xenon s3...forgot to mention that!