need some help choosing new summer wheels :)

matic

Reaction score
righto guys,

this is the current summer mode (these wheels will become my winter ones)

I wanna add that i will be placing a coilover set from AP in December.

now my wife spotted new wheels, and we cant choose which ones we should get for the summer... i'd like your opinions ^^

Sato Orry (white ones)

or the Sato Vizzo's

Kind regards,
Mike

i like white and chrome on white cars... looks sexy!

P1010441.jpg

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/116320-project-carbon-my11-audi-s3.html

Reactions: FranA3
uhu i was thinking the same.... so you would go for the white ones?

another option is to take the sato vizzo wheels but then color the black details in white...

Not a fan of any of those sato wheels, they'll make the car look very tacky. Why not get a set of BBS or OEM audi wheels?

heheh because i dont like any of the bss wheels not does my wife :) i think its overdone atm.. if you spot an a3 or any audi here in Belgium its on bss's.. i like OEM rims tho, but the wife wants something special heheheheh.. i suggested the r8 v8 wheels but then again my brakes are too small for that..

aye and maybe a stretched tire around it? :D

well i want something with "white" accents in em.... any suggestions? i dont know very much of wheels...

white defo. what about the sline ones in white powder coated

hmmmm would be nice!

tho the helios rock!!!!!!

omg the wife doesnt like em hahahahahah xD

im doomed

hahahhahahhahaha xD well its too late to not listen to the wife... :p but i can try to talk some sense in her... tho she a kindergarden teacher... and those are hard as rock types! :p

yea but then the female normal shaped nagging type :p

Helios are good looking wheels,what about their weight 18's and 19's?

Okey, got some more wheels in the running... any thoughts on do's and don'ts on these?

eta beta's

white - polished replica rs4

motec pantera

oxigin's

white polished rc17 ventura

Thx for the help and opinions guys ^^

oh and if anyone knows of any other wheels with white accents in em, please do say so ^^

Why don't you get an OEM set of wheels then get them refurbed in white? All those aftermarket wheels will cheapen the look of your audi.

Why don't you get an OEM set of wheels then get them refurbed in white? All those aftermarket wheels will cheapen the look of your audi.

What he said!

Plus if you get aftermarket wheels and its not the exact same white as your body work it will look cack.

hmm i could indeed just put a nice OEM on it and paint it indeed...

i would go for white speedlines :end_of_discction: