Need help

Ricky131880

Reaction score
i have a 07 audi a4 ok the first issue with the car seams i but it i have a check engine light on when i took it to my mecanic he said that my turbo was bad because i have a low boost wich is p0299 i replace the turbo already and i still have the same problem need help i dont know what to do because i love my car and i dont want to have tp sell it for that reason i hit the gas and the car feel like has no power at all i know is a cvt transmition but still i even have a diverter valve spacer i can her it please help am desperate thank u

Hi. I would replace the diverter valve with the revision D if you haven't already. P0299 means you have a boost leak somewhere. Check your intercooler piping as well as replace your N80 valve. Very easy to do. But you definitely have a hard boost leak somewhere throwing your car into limp mode basically.

I think your turbo was fine and you start using a different mechanic.

Reactions: Charlie Farley

This is on a Golf but it’s he same engine turned a different way. The N80 is in exactly the same spot. I think you should check all of your hoses and bolts around or near the turbo and intercoolers before you spend more money. It may require you taking the bottom plastic shroud and or bumper off but it will be free. It really sounds like a huge boost leak. You can likely hear it somehow when you step on the gas hard if you have the window down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is on a Golf but it’s he same engine turned a different way. The N80 is in exactly the same spot. I think you should check all of your hoses and bolts around or near the turbo and intercoolers before you spend more money. It may require you taking the bottom plastic shroud and or bumper off but it will be free. It really sounds like a huge boost leak. You can likely hear it somehow when you step on the gas hard if you have the window down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to check it this weekend because the car runs fine i just dosent have power at all i already spend almost $1500.00 on it and i still have the same problem hopefully is a boost leak and nothing else thank u