1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with satnav and phone

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by dolphin, Nov 13, 2008.

1. dolphin

dolphin New Member

[Nov 13, 2008]
    Hi, can anyone help - just picked up my new car - 56 plate s3, it has full satnav including a tv/dvd button does this mean i can pick up tv channels. only when i press the button nothing happens, also it has a phone dock in the armrest does anyone know what i need to connect my nokia to it, also shouldn't the car have bluetooth as well only i can't seem to find any mention of it. thanks in advance for any help
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32 Member

[Nov 13, 2008]
    The TV tuner wasn't introduced until 2008 model year so unfortunately your car won't have it. It can be retrofitted by purchasing parts from kufatec.de though.

The Phone can be paired by switching the ignition on, searching for Audio Enhancements on your phone and then pairing to the car (pass code 1 2 3 4) . Be quick though as you only have around 3 minutes to pair the phone.

If your Nokia has Symbian Bluetooth (E & N series) then you can get your phonebook up by downloading the Nokia 810 contacts manager via Nokia PC suite.