Need help with refreshing front end!

whitey

Reaction score
Hi, hoping you can help me as struggling to sort out changing the front bulbs on the wifes car.

Car is an A3 Sportback sline on a 59 plate, it is a non black edition so has all the normal bulbs and yellowy non LED strip light DRL's.

Basically she wants the front to look whiter and brighter, like on my RS, but if im not getting places like halfords telling me its going to cost a fortune to change and they don't have the DRL's or places not knowing what bulbs go where, im a little stuck.

Id ideally like to just take it somewhere and have them do it, so change all the bulbs, tried HID direct and they wont order any of the drl bulbs in, said could be months, waiting on a callback update still.

Think they said its PE19SW in white?

With stuff like this im useless, so an idiots guide to which bulbs i need, so i can order the lot in one go, or if anyone knows somewhere in Northwest i can just take it to have done that would be BRILLIANT and very much appreciated!

Any help welcome.

Thanks

Whitey

Well can take it to a unit I use in Manc if interested, if you supply the bulbs then we can fit for you.

If you goto say the Philips car lighting site it did have a good car selector which shows which bulbs your headlights have, that way you can search the net for replacements, hids4u is another site.