NEED HELP TO MOD MY AUDI A3 2.0 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mose_8888

Reaction score
ive recently brought a 2006 audi a3 2.0 fsi with 150 bhp. im not really looking to mod the engine cause these engines are pretty crap to get much more power, but i really want a new exhaust and new air filter to make it sound as nice as it looks!!! im also thinking about getting either bbs or bentley Continental wheels and lowering it but havent got a clue where to get them from or what make. its a light grey colour so going for the black grill and wheels stealthy look isnt much of an option. i need ideas people!!!!!
cheers

Why don't you add some exclamation marks to the 2.0FSI badge?

Reactions: SAiLO
Have a word with Damien at DPM

DPM Performance

He can sort you out with regards to lowering. Tell him what ur looking for (spring/coilovers etc) and ur budget.

N8 currently has some wheels for sale, check with him for rims.

All budget dependant really and how far you wanna go, obvious things are coilovers, wheels and grey looks nice with black detailing. As for performance I'm not sure how much you can do to an fsi engine without a turbo conversion really

The FSI engine is probably going to irritate you pretty soon. Trust me, i've had one and it gets very boring.

My opinion, if your finances permit it, don't mod your car.... chop it in for a TFSI (or a TDI and then map it), and then let the styling mods commence.

As a guide, for £3k I went from a split grille (53 plate) 2.0 FSI - to a single grille (06 plate) 2.0 TFSI with DSG.
Best £3k I've ever spent.

+1 that engine will bore you to death, swap her in for as Aythreee says, it would be a waste of your money trying to make it any better when you can get a lovely tdi with heaps of torque for cheap.

Then you can come to me for all the tech whore bits lmfao