need help new car to me

d3sbo

Reaction score
hi all i hope some one can advise me
my car has some things i would like to sort out like small stone chips on bonnet pin pircks. one stone chip on front door and a brown colour on the leather near the back up/down knob and a 5 inch white scratch on back quater not deep but white well you cannot feel it but i know the garage tryed to polish it out. i will try to get some pics at weekend
thanks

o its in black

I'll wait for the pictures of the problems before saying too much, but with regard to the stone chips, quite often a respray is the best overall option, because touching in and flatting back lots of tiny chips can leave a poor overall finish (that said, the Dr Colour Chip repair system is gaining a fan base, and provided the colour match is spot on, the effect can be good). The scratch sounds ominous, but as I said, get some pics up to shed more light on the problems. :icon_thumright:

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

they are not verry good photos but will try to get some more ehen the sun is out

Aye, not the best, but I can see straight away that the stone chip problem looks to be widespread, so I would suggest a respray of the affected panels would be the best way forward if you want an invisible fix. The scratch I'm still not sure about - more pics in focus would help, but I know how hard it can be to get a compact camera to focus on scratches - never easy! Where are you based - might be worth me trying to point you towards a trusted detailer in your area for an 'in the flesh' inspection as such. :yes:

i have had my local body shop look at the car to night and thay told me there is not much clear coat left left where the scratches are

thanks

i dont realy want a respray