Need help identifying parts 04-10 s-line conversion

§oul

Reaction score
Hi guys and I apologise in advance for being such a novice but I was wondering if you could help me identify parts of a car i've seen, he says it is an 04-10 s-line conversion but i've seen others that have said they were the same but didn't look as good/slightly different. I'll be getting an 04 in the next couple of days and any help with part names and work needed to be done would be appreciated, thanks.

The description said - 'Audi A3 2.0 tdi dsg sline sport 2004 04 plate full 2010 sline styling including sline lights and bumpers'

This is the car:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

it looks like S3 wing mirror covers, S3 style lower rear valance on the older pre facelift upper bumper, S-line 2007 onwards front bumper, just some sprayed black 18" 5 spokes that are S-line from like early 06 onwards MY11 onwards rear light clusters, smoked front lenses and bogo brakes lol, what looks like the S3 style spoiler, optics grill surround possibly maybe just a sprayed one though, that grill looks like maybe an S3 one but cant remember...s-line suspension would be higher than that too, and last thing you have mfsw from squinting at the picture, yours wouldn't have come with that

Last edited: