1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need headlight replacement

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by imported_Storz, Aug 15, 2004.

1. imported_Storz

imported_Storz Guest

[Aug 15, 2004]
    My drivers side headlight burned out yesterday on my 98 A4, and I need to get a replacement tomarrow which means I cant go to an audi dealership, which brand/bulb should I get to match the factory blue color?? Also one of my foglights is out, again brand/bulb recomendations would be awesome, thanks a ton /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. K212

K212 Member

[Aug 15, 2004]
    I'm guessing you have HIDs?
  4. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[Sep 3, 2004]
    unless he bought an aftermarket HID kit or bought some 1 piece projectors that came with HID's then he would but if its stock on a 98 its just regular halogen reflectors.

Bulbs came in pairs so no matter what kind you get you might as well replace both cause it will be hard to match exactly. The best way is to take out the working bulb and find out what kind it is. The ones that cam in my car were H7's philips. If you want the blue color then you might want to buy a different brand. Philips are very good bulbs but are a bit expensive. If you want to go cheap and hav a lifetime warrenty on thebulbs, i would say go buy some Eurodezign 6000K. They cost about 19.99 for 4 bulbs and have a lifetime warrenty.