need for speed shift (post your cars)

s3gav

Reaction score
hello all thought i would start a post for us ps3 players to post there cars for nfs as there is one for forza lol

heres afew of mine
nfs14.jpg

nfs13.jpg

nfs12.jpg

nfs10.jpg

nfs9.jpg

nfs8.jpg

nfs7.jpg

nfs6.jpg

nfs5.jpg

nfs4.jpg

nfs3.jpg

nfs1.jpg

Your bonnets open on the e36!:lmfao:

Quite imppresed with the graphics and choice of cars, never got round to buying this but now interested. Wots the modding for the cars like, lots to do etc???

Your bonnets open on the e36!:lmfao:

yeah i hit a s3 lol

Quite imppresed with the graphics and choice of cars, never got round to buying this but now interested. Wots the modding for the cars like, lots to do etc???

its a good game its not anything like gran turismo but who knows when that will ever be realeased.
modding wise you get stage 1,2 and 3 for the engine,brakes and suspension, afew bodykits some good some crap and you can tweak the car to how you want it to play so worth buying if your waiting for gt5

heres some more of my collection
nfs16.jpg

nfs18.jpg

nfs19.jpg

nfs22.jpg

NFS Shift is really good. Havent played the PS3 for a while due to rubbish exams.

Il upload some I got later

and this is my favourite

nfs24.jpg

nfs25.jpg

nfs28.jpg

nfs27.jpg

I did have a lot more but must have deleted them

NFS.jpg

NFS1.jpg

NFS2.jpg

Will take some more when I play it next

Nathan

nice mate ive just bought and modded an sti

The EVO is better modded I think.

Its a great game but wish it was a little more realistic with the tuning. A S3 can only get about 370 bhp max at stage 3 tuning and its not that fast compared to a the stage 3 3.2 TT

I used to have the 7 faster time in the world on that game with the 3.2 TT on the London track in Tier 1 lol. Porb well down now

Anyone bought the exotic pack, the MP4-12C is wicked. The Koenigsegg how ever its spelt is so fun and sounds nuts

i cant work out why i can tune the rs4 to bout 790bhp but can only get bout 590ish with the r8 lol
and i wish you could buy more day to day cars you see on the road when you go online

Lol I know, whats up with that. Me and my mate used to have drag races down the Ring straight and the RS4 tuned was very fast.

Ye I love all the tier 1 cars. Online is really annoy though. Everyone just smashes into you.

lol wicked, i know what you mean i get in the lead and two corners on and some nut job rams you full pelt up the rear end.

i just buy cars mod them do a quick race then go buy another car need to start playing properly to unlock the hyper cars really

NFS Shift is really good. Havent played the PS3 for a while due to rubbish exams.

Same here mate, but for some reason now i cant sign onto the PSN network?? I love the GTR in this game, its bluddy lovlies! :) Me and my mate did a drag race with the rs4 and the m3 and the m3 won but not by far! Tune the rs4 right and its faster than the m3 around the nurburg!