1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice on new Bushes

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by Defratos, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

[Feb 2, 2005]
    Hey guys, hope one of you could help me out, I've been getting a cranky noise from the front suspensions everytime I go over speed bumps or any small hole. It seems no matter how slow I try and take the bumps it still makes that annoyin sound. I had the same sound from my old 1.8 SE but I got that sorted and it turned out to be the bushes.
    The only confusion I have now is that I've looked at Forge motor sports website and they have a pretty selection on hand, only thing is which ones do I need? I feel like changing everything but I know I'm restricted to my budget so could someone tell me what they would recommend to change in order to get the car all solid again, any help is appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. paulbinks

paulbinks Member

[Feb 10, 2005]
    Try the front anti roll bar bushes first they are about £30 all in and very easy to change only 1 bolt on the drivers side and 1 bolt end a pipe clamp nut on the passenger side.
    Cheers"Bingo"
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
  4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 11, 2005]
    We do powerflex bushes and give members a 5% discount!

RIch