1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a refurb !!!!

dale86 Dec 22, 2012

1. dale86

dale86 Member

Well the wifes finally curbed my alloys after having them for nearly a year without a mark on them shes curbed them and been a woman she doeant do things by halves scratched pretty much half way around two on passanger side. I was pretty miffed but them simmered when she said I could get them sorted strait away as im quite fussy about my car been marked and lookin tatty lol, so I thought ideal time for colour change was just wondering if any body had any suggestions my car is denim blue with votex kit and I run 19" scirroc twists. Thanks any suggestions welcome

2. Dogtown22

Dogtown22 Member

Dark ;)

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Can you post a bigger pic of the car/wheel combo?

4. dale86

dale86 Member

Sorry im a real bad with computers a dnt have a clue how to upload pics i can email one if ud like to put it up for me if thats not too cheeky .

5. quattrojames

6. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Anthercite / Gun metal / Crackle black

im going candy apple red soon

7. quattrojames

Here's Dale's pic. I'm going to vote for staying a nice bright silver.

[​IMG]

8. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

+1 for silver

9. dale86

dale86 Member

I agree think ill stick with silver but areally bright one thanks for the in
    HTML:

put andthanks for uploading the pic James my new years resolution is to educate my self with modern technology lol.

10. dale86

dale86 Member

Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with chrome paint and what think my wheels would look like chrome thanks.