1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need 2 new indicators, where to buy...?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Pete69zx, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Pete69zx

Pete69zx Guest

[Sep 30, 2006]
    I need 2 new front indicators as mine are filling up with water/misting up. They are both cracked already.

So my question is... i have clear units already & would like to replace these also with clear units. Where can i buy some from & how much will they cost?

Many thanks, Pete.

P.S. car in question is a '98 A3 1.8T Sport.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 25, 2015]

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Sep 30, 2006]
    We can do you a set for £10 plus postage if your interested or crystal clear for £15 plus postage.

Damian
    DPM Autostyling
  4. Pete69zx

Pete69zx Guest

[Sep 30, 2006]
    Just to clarify... i mean the indicator lenses that sit at the front of the car, next to the headlights.
    Is that how my original post read to you?

Cheers, Pete.
  5. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

[Sep 30, 2006]
    think thats what he means
  6. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

[Sep 30, 2006]
    Thats a good price
  7. Pete69zx

Pete69zx Guest

[Sep 30, 2006]
    :yes:
    Damian, i also see that you do upgraded headlights, i.e angel eyes.

As the front two headlights on my car dont match, one seems to be original & the other possibly from a lesser model such as 1.6 (reason i say this is the bulb fittments are differnet for each headlight unit. i didnt notice it untill i went to buy some new bulbs to try & upgrade the absoulte rubbish quality of lighting performance i already have).

The angel eyes that you do, do they actually show more of the road up during night time driving?

You see, im a little blind as a bat at night time (i know i should get my eyes tested, lol). I would like to think if i opted for some it would be an improvement practically rather than cosmtically?

Many thanks, Pete.
  8. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Oct 1, 2006]
    Oops... :blush: i thought you ment repeaters! Silly me! The angel eye headlights give more of a whiter light compared to the standard units. Hope this helps.