need 2 new indicators, where to buy...?

P

Pete69zx

I need 2 new front indicators as mine are filling up with water/misting up. They are both cracked already.

So my question is... i have clear units already & would like to replace these also with clear units. Where can i buy some from & how much will they cost?

Many thanks, Pete.

P.S. car in question is a '98 A3 1.8T Sport.

Just to clarify... i mean the indicator lenses that sit at the front of the car, next to the headlights.
Is that how my original post read to you?

Cheers, Pete.

DPM said:
We can do you a set for £10 plus postage if your interested or crystal clear for £15 plus postage.

Damian
DPM Autostyling

think thats what he means

:yes:
Damian, i also see that you do upgraded headlights, i.e angel eyes.

As the front two headlights on my car dont match, one seems to be original & the other possibly from a lesser model such as 1.6 (reason i say this is the bulb fittments are differnet for each headlight unit. i didnt notice it untill i went to buy some new bulbs to try & upgrade the absoulte rubbish quality of lighting performance i already have).

The angel eyes that you do, do they actually show more of the road up during night time driving?

You see, im a little blind as a bat at night time (i know i should get my eyes tested, lol). I would like to think if i opted for some it would be an improvement practically rather than cosmtically?

Many thanks, Pete.