Facelift Navarra Blue [emoji170] (pic heavy)

Ghostneo

Reaction score
Such a stunning colour, I just have to share.... I was so worried when I ordered this colour but couldn't be happier with the outcome.

0351d72a24186afc8c313cc1ba1a1bc8.jpg

28f390b4bc972d5792cc9bacda45948c.jpg

3d473b098abf20dd013e47e060c5bd7d.jpg

c4627ce6738ea4918fb10ec86a3897ec.jpg

1f85869fdf918ed1d2c274f5be512246.jpg

c3e94364a85e900894484855b4680779.jpg

aa075a9c11426ed75722f8bdff314d51.jpg

6eb3deab4ecef6ade1da45d4555cc8c7.jpg

432e71225a2c51a342f1853cce4c7bae.jpg

Reactions: AL_B, Reggieboy71, dno_uk and 23 others
Wow... just wow!! Such a beautiful colour I've got a sportback on order in the same colour... an much like you I've been worrying about it! Thank you for making me want it sooner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghostneo
Wow... just wow!! Such a beautiful colour I've got a sportback on order in the same colour... an much like you I've been worrying about it! Thank you for making me want it sooner!!

Haha, I had a lot of doubt but there really was no need for the concern. The colour just changes in different light.

Such a deep rich colour

Reactions: MikeSel^

Are you coming to AITP? Or any other Major UK show this year?

Reactions: MattSedg and Ghostneo
It is a pretty colour but I would say that because my car is Navarra as well. I like the way it changes according to the light. I also like the way it is quite understated and discreet but also elegant and it has depth. I am glad I chose Navarra. A lot of people like it but that is a good thing; it will not put people off at resale.

Reactions: Ghostneo
Stunning looking (says the Navarra Saloon owner lol) but it really is.
Love those wheels too.
Wish AITP was closer to me, would love to go but most of these events are too far south.
Some of your pics would qualify for the extreme parking thread too :laughing:

Reactions: MattSedg and Ghostneo
Stunning looking (says the Navarra Saloon owner lol) but it really is.
Love those wheels too.
Wish AITP was closer to me, would love to go but most of these events are too far south.
Some of your pics would qualify for the extreme parking thread too :laughing:
Can't let parking get in the way of a good pic ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Beautiful mate! I too have a Navarra Blue Saloon on order, build date is next week. Does anyone know how long the build takes from when it enters the panel shop on the your audi page? Currently my car is in the prep stage. Im guessing around 3-4 weeks for the build? 1 week for the delivery into UK?

Lovely car anyway enjoy, cant wait to get mine now !

Looks lovely, very few colours that look right with the black pack. Have you any pictures in normal dull weather? I keep changing my order colour and Daytona was in the lead, that is till I saw your post!

That looks stunning Ghostneo.
Have they changed Navarra since I bought mine?
AD72- Still looks great and classy even on a dull day when it's filthy and I'd go for it over Daytona or Ara all day long. Now if Audi offered Sprint Blue at a reasonable price, that would be a different matter
IMG 7543

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn and Ad72
IMG 1395
S3 FL edit
S3 FL 2
IMG 1396

Last edited:
Reactions: TYb, Audi Bairn, Matt Titanium and 2 others
In the pictures above I was trying to show how Navarra Blue looks in different light. In shade it looks very dark. In full sun, especially with the sun at a low angle (long shadows) it really "pops".

I'm still undecided for my S3 saloon BE. The problem is the black pack seems to only work with certain colours. I must admit that Daytona is top of my list. Navarra blue looks awesome in some lights and a bit too dark in others which I'm not sure will work with the black pack. Shall I just go for Vegas Yellow or save some money and go for ibis white!!

Under lights it looks so much lighter. One of the few colours that works both with chrome and black pack.
IMG 1166
IMG 1167
IMG 1169

Reactions: AL_B, Audi Bairn and Ad72
Again, that looks lovely. Under artificial light or on a sunny day it looks amazing but on a normal day does it not look a bit flat?

Again, that looks lovely. Under artificial light or on a sunny day it looks amazing but on a normal day does it not look a bit flat?

It looks darker on a dull day but everything looks a bit drab on such days. I wouldn't say it looked "flat" though.

Here's an example from a very wet day in mid-Winter (January 2017). Can't get much more dreary than that.

IMG 1308 2

Last edited:
Hmm I wouldn't say flat, it does dumb down a little when gloomy but no more than any other dark car. My previous car was a TT in Daytona, other than when polished it rarely looked that shiny to me, I wasn't a fan, it seemed to lose its sparkle quite quickly.

It's not that sunny in my profile pic.

It looks darker on a dull day but everything looks a bit drab on such days. I wouldn't say it looked "flat" though.

Hmm I wouldn't say flat, it does dumb down a little when gloomy but no more than any other dark car. My previous car was a TT in Daytona, other than when polished it rarely looked that shiny to me, I wasn't a fan, it seemed to lose its sparkle quite quickly.

It's not that sunny in my profile pic.

Thanks both, really appreciate your help. I'm not trying to dumb down Navarra and as you say most colours look a bit drab on a dull day except solid colours. Daytona does look nice when polished up as does Navarra. One thing I seem to have noticed with Daytona is a poor colour match between body and the plastic bumpers, is this my imagination and does Navarra suffer from this?

Thanks both, really appreciate your help. I'm not trying to dumb down Navarra and as you say most colours look a bit drab on a dull day except solid colours. Daytona does look nice when polished up as does Navarra. One thing I seem to have noticed with Daytona is a poor colour match between body and the plastic bumpers, is this my imagination and does Navarra suffer from this?
I'd need to have a good luck, not noticed that but not looked for it.

As a curve ball My order went white, then vegas before going with Navarra. Can't find a pic of my TT unfortunately, it looked like glass when shiny to be fair, think that's what annoyed me most, showed dirt too easily.

As a curve ball My order went white, then vegas before going with Navarra. Can't find a pic of my TT unfortunately, it looked like glass when shiny to be fair, think that's what annoyed me most, showed dirt too easily.

So far I've gone Ibis White, brilliant black, vegas, Daytona and now Navarra. Tomorrow morning is decision time!!!

Here she is, looking back Daytona might just have been nicer when pristine. I prefer Navarra, may be just because it's more rare at the moment, ahhh
IMG 1243

And here is the S3 in same parking space similar weather.
IMG 1243
IMG 0972

Reactions: AL_B, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Here she is, looking back Daytona might just have been nicer when pristine. I prefer Navarra, may be just because it's more rare at the moment, ahhhView attachment 121481

That does look nice and now I'm back on the fence!! One thing though, look at your picture, the rear bumper colour match vs the rear wing. The bumper looks darker imo.

That does look nice and now I'm back on the fence!! One thing though, look at your picture, the rear bumper colour match vs the rear wing. The bumper looks darker imo.

It does a bit, could that be reflecting the tarmac. Your eye is a tad more keener than mine. Both nice colours, i do like white, vegas and tango, wasn't brace enough for the latter 2.

It does a bit, could that be reflecting the tarmac. Your eye is a tad more keener than mine. Both nice colours, i do like white, vegas and tango, wasn't brace enough for the latter 2.

The colour miss match no matter how small would bug me so I think I'll rule Daytona as it's something I've motive on quite a few photos. I think white looks nice but without the pano roof the S3 it looks a bit cheap in the pictures? Vegas is where my heart is, Navarra my head at this point in time anyway. BTW when I first started looking I was going to go for Tango.

The fact it's pearlescent may have something to do with it and the fact that you can sometimes have a slight difference in colour between metal and plastic panels.

The fact it's pearlescent may have something to do with it and the fact that you can sometimes have a slight difference in colour between metal and plastic panels.

True, but I've not noticed it with any other colour. Think I'm going Navarra because it's an 's' exclusive colour and I really can't make my mind up. The S3 looks good in most colours anyway and I need to do something else with my time other than look at car colours. LOL

Such a stunning colour, I just have to share.... I was so worried when I ordered this colour but couldn't be happier with the outcome.

0351d72a24186afc8c313cc1ba1a1bc8.jpg

28f390b4bc972d5792cc9bacda45948c.jpg

3d473b098abf20dd013e47e060c5bd7d.jpg

c4627ce6738ea4918fb10ec86a3897ec.jpg

1f85869fdf918ed1d2c274f5be512246.jpg

c3e94364a85e900894484855b4680779.jpg

aa075a9c11426ed75722f8bdff314d51.jpg

6eb3deab4ecef6ade1da45d4555cc8c7.jpg

432e71225a2c51a342f1853cce4c7bae.jpg

And then there's always the poor bored shitless wife left in the car wishing you would ****** hurry up..... Lol

Reactions: Mark_86, TDI-line and Audi Bairn
True, but I've not noticed it with any other colour. Think I'm going Navarra because it's an 's' exclusive colour and I really can't make my mind up. The S3 looks good in most colours anyway and I need to do something else with my time other than look at car colours. LOL

Colour choice is a very personal thing and there's no right or wrong. It's what you will enjoy on your car. Some colours show dirt and minor scratches worse than others; some colours have limited resale appeal; some colours are apparently safer. Fashions come and go.......buy the colour you like!

Colour choice is a very personal thing and there's no right or wrong. It's what you will enjoy on your car. Some colours show dirt and minor scratches worse than others; some colours have limited resale appeal; some colours are apparently safer. Fashions come and go.......buy the colour you like!
Very true, problem is I'm having trouble deciding which one I like the most.

I'm in the same boat. Will nano grey my first choice colour look amazing with the BE!????Decisions decisions haha

I'm in the same boat. Will nano grey my first choice colour look amazing with the BE!????Decisions decisions haha

I think it will look good with BE but it reminds me of the ford grey. I think it suits the hatch more than the saloon but again personal choice.

I drove a nivarra blue cab last weekend and loved the colour close up.. wasn't to sure how it would look up to the BE but wow looks amazing !!!!

Nano grey is a great colour, not saying this because I own one because I envy Ara Blue owners.

It is a surprising colour, you don't expect it to be metallic but when the sun hits it.. wow.. it pops!! The colour changes all the time depending on lights.
My detailer said it's one of the best colours he has seen and although a nightmare to work, it looks great. Another detailer said that he wanted a Golf R, but having seen the S3 in Nano Grey he had some serious thinking to do.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Looks stunning , to me this is one of the strongest colours that Audi has produced, and also looks good in Black Edition and Bling Edition also.

Reactions: Djs3saloon and Jassyo06
Any chance of the original photos without filters on them please?

I ordered a Nav Blue Black Edition like yourself (just chose the 5 spoke sports wheels) and I'd love to see how it looks when not instagramed lol