1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nasty pic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by clcollins, Jun 19, 2004.

1. clcollins

clcollins Member

[Jun 19, 2004]
    Found this picture of a car & motorbike crash, very nasty I'm sure you will agree. There was no details of the crash or injuries/deaths, but in my opinion the rider is sure to be dead and the driver will have been lucky survive.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. recomdos

recomdos Member

[Jun 19, 2004]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif terrible! would the biker not have a SLIGHT bit more chance of survival if they were to fly off over the top? whereas driver is gonna take full impact? seeing stuff like that is so scary and should remind us all to just takea bit more caution out there.....:(
  4. mdoyle69

mdoyle69 Member

[Jun 19, 2004]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Blimey!!!!

How's it goin dude???

You got that instruction manual yet??
  5. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Jul 4, 2004]
    wot a mess , sorry to hear the there was deaths involved ,
    but can i also say im glad i dont own a peugot! its just crumpled glad i own something a bit more sturdyer(well i hope!) wish i could say this wont happen again but i think we all know it will , all i can say is i hope it never happens to someone wee know or love,