Name this part...please

crazy88

Loving the anonymity
Reaction score
The part I'm on about is the little mud flap bit in front of the wheel. The reason I ask is because the offside doesn't have it, but the nearside does.

e2b60d31.jpg

Does anyone know if you can buy them individually, or even a part number? I like the look of it, so fancy getting the other to match. Thanks

The part I'm on about is the little mud flap bit in front of the wheel. The reason I ask is because the offside doesn't have it, but the nearside does.

e2b60d31.jpg

Does anyone know if you can buy them individually, or even a part number? I like the look of it, so fancy getting the other to match. Thanks

Am not too sure if this is what you are looking for. But here is the part number and link 8E0853887A Audi A4 B6/B7 Wheel Spoiler (Front, Drivers Side) at EuropaParts.com | Free Shipping!

That looks like the jobbie! Thanks mate. There was me thinking it was a mudflap (a backwards one) and instead it's a spoiler ha.

Now to find a uk distributor. Thanks again!!! :)

Why not get it from Audi - ETKA (illustration 821-10) says it's about £4.07 - prices are normally about right on the version I have, probably no more than £6!

8E0 853 887 A "Wheel Spoiler" (Left)
8E0 853 888 A "Wheel Spoiler" (Right)

Why not get it from Audi - ETKA (illustration 821-10) says it's about £4.07 - prices are normally about right on the version I have, probably no more than £6!

8E0 853 887 A "Wheel Spoiler" (Left)
8E0 853 888 A "Wheel Spoiler" (Right)

Thanks woorlord. I think I really need a copy of etka, it'd be very handy indeed.

Off on holiday today so will probably get it next weekend. I am thinking it came off when the wife crashed a year back and never made it back onto the car. Luckily it's a cheapie

That looks like the jobbie! Thanks mate. There was me thinking it was a mudflap (a backwards one) and instead it's a spoiler ha.

No problem, tbh at first I actually thought it was a mud flap also so don't worry!lol .. Think I am going to invest in ETKA also, bearing in mind it doesn't work on 64bit machines though! :( So I am going to have to run virtual 32 bit XP machine and use it that way! A well, still be handy to have! :)