1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name that broken part?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by The_Mighty_Gers, May 16, 2013.

1. The_Mighty_Gers

The_Mighty_Gers New Member

[May 16, 2013]
    Okay so i was cleaning the throttle body on my 2.4 v6 and in the process of removing it several hoses broke as you might expect with an older car (52 plate avant) so ive ordered some new parts and replaced them but there is a hose i can't seem to find on the exploded diagrams and ive paid £50 for a part and i dont know where it goes lol? the photo of the angled piece is the wrong order (part number - 078103221) i cant send it back so i'd like to know where it goes so i can replace it but i can't see where it goes? and the two photos of the broken part which sit just above the throttle body (has no part number on it) i need to replace as its linked to stabilizing the revs in the car and stops it from stalling when you come to a stop. does anyone know what it's called or even the part number?

i really appreciate your time and effort from everyone on this forum :)
    View attachment 15602 View attachment 15601 View attachment 15600
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 16, 2013]
    Have a look on VAGcat and see if you can find a breakdown of the throttle body to look at.

If not, I'll try and have a look on Etka for you, won't be later on tomorrow though I'm afraid.
  4. The_Mighty_Gers

[May 17, 2013]
    what is VAGcat? appreciate your help, the part i ordered is number 22 on one of the etka exploded diagrams, it looks like it belongs where the broken part is but it's really not :/
  5. The_Mighty_Gers

[May 17, 2013]
    Sorry i found VAGcat is it looks like the part number 15 but there is no information there about it?
    Audi A4/Avant 2002