N8's Car

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
Well i went to GTI International yesterday to meet up with Nath and see what he'd been up to with his car and speak to some people about plans i have for mine.

Nath's car didn't disappoint :cool: I wont post any pictures an I'm sure he'll be on to post some pictures of his own. But I was well impressed with the work to the point i'm going with the same people for some work on mine. My wife also thought it was that good she got no issue with me having work done on my car BONUS!

Also big thanks to Matt who took time out to tell me how he did his RS6 Grill in between pulling his car forward in the que for the strip.

Matt your car is awesome mate and those wheels suit the car down to the ground! Nath said your only on springs but your drop was just right :)

Big thanks to you both top lads!

Ahhh,you were just behind me on the strip then,I was in the rs4 and your misses said this is bound to
cost more money lol.
But she seemed to be having a great day.

And Yes Naths and Matts cars both looked awesome

Can't believe i missed this

Combo of not having the car ready and the mrs being a complete bitch (now ex mrs) :jump:

Come on Nath, get some pics up, i missed it yesturday.

I will agree! Car looked stunning and the colour of purple was just right! Great to meet you at last N8!

Thanks Chris, you and your wife are lovely lovely people, as are majority in this lil' world within a world. There are a few pics floating around, but I will take proper SLR pics of all the new mods over the next week.

Great to see ya at last nath, was even better to meet mrs N8 !!! Stunning !!! Didn't notice your car was there mate lmfao

34jdlef.jpg

is that on air nath?

Haha, lets hope so! Speed bumps would be fun at that level all the time!

:)

@ N8
Looks very nice though! Hat's off to you!

Last edited:
Damit Nath that is a stunning car, you really pulled it out the bag. you going to be down Edition38 for the weekend?

car looked awesome at the show mate
car was LOW!
Ur missus was goin on like it was hers though... haha!

nath man, the retrim is the ****!!!!! love it, looks like a pukka job too... needs to see more pics asap!! likin the carbon trims... v nice!!

I am gonna put on my flame suit at this point.

The quality of the work looks the fantastic and the ride height is awesome. But i am not a fan of the colour of the interior or the wheels. Not my bag at all.

Lucky we are all individuals! Sorry N8!

I am gonna put on my flame suit at this point.

The quality of the work looks the fantastic and the ride height is awesome. But i am not a fan of the colour of the interior or the wheels. Not my bag at all.

Lucky we are all individuals! Sorry N8!

With you on that one, quality looks great but not in to that colour at all, looks a little bit too effeminate for my taste. Each to their own tho so if you like it then what the hell!

im not a fan of the ride height but i do like it, wheere were the centre caps n8?