1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N75J N75H

ALPINE Apr 8, 2008

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

ok vagcom chucked up 2 faults... 1 of which being the trottle possition sensor... and 2nd being n75 intermittent fault.

how much are these n75 valves?? and is it worth getting a n75j or n75h valves? once again... how much and where do i get them from as i have googled and cant seem to find anywhere.

cheers

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

PM Auditurbo he is elling a J valve at the mo. They are around £40.Might be worth you checking the wiring as that can fail on older models too

3. ALPINE

oh ok... i will do that.. they worth uprating then??

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

They can give a few more PSI of boost and a more agressive "feel" to the way it comes in, you will either love it or hate it. I like it on mine, but then its mapped to take full advantage of it

5. ALPINE

sounds good to me m8, i like a bit of a violent car!! few extra psi never hurt no 1!! :thumbsup: i have pm`ed auditurbo so ill see what happens.

cheers

6. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

I DIDNT FEEL MUCH DIFFERENCE WITH MINE SEEMED QUICKER WITHOUT IT. BUT EVERY CAR REACTS DIFFERENTLY THOUGH. IT DID PEEK A PSI HIGHER BUT DIDNT FEEL IT AFTER 100MILES