N75 valve

wilcog33

Reaction score
im needing an N75 valve to sort out my boost problem, ive read threads about an N75 J valve, is this an upgraded one that would be worth getting instead of the standard? also an idea where i would source a valve as i would imagine audi would be V expensive?

Do a search mate, been covered loads!
As for the j valve, i think its a bit hit and miss, some say they are really good, others say they are a waste of time.
I personally dont think they are that good as they just cause the boost to spike, i have also been told by a very good tuning company that the j valve is a waste of time

I bypassed the N75 altogether on a my 1.8T Ibiza, seemed to really sharpen things up a little. Am no expert but the ins and outs are the same so maybe possible on other 1.8Ts.

im needing an N75 valve to sort out my boost problem, ive read threads about an N75 J valve, is this an upgraded one that would be worth getting instead of the standard? also an idea where i would source a valve as i would imagine audi would be V expensive?
ive been running the j valve a few weeks with no problems, seems to differ car to car though, around £60 from audi

I have a J valve sitting around if you would like one. I didnt notice much with it.

The difference with the J is that due to its workings it reacts slower and as said causes a bigger spike, which will throw the car into limp mode if spike is too great. I would say stick with standard
Pete are you sure you bypassed the N75, do you not mean the N249 which controls the dumpvalve?

My mate has kinda done this on his Ibiza Cupra due to his actuator which is ******** up. He's done something along the lines of missing a beat on his N75.