1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N75 part number?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by tim99, May 11, 2004.

1. tim99

tim99 New Member

I've recently ordered a N75 boost controller valve as I've been having problems following a remap. (see post boost problems-follwing remap) I have a J valve on at present and wish to go back to the original. I ordered the original C valve part no 034906283C. ie. I just swapped the J for C (I've lost the old one).
    The part came today and is nothing like the original which was black with 3 pipes (1 longer). The one I have been given is round much bigger, gold metal and only has 2 pipes.

Could someone confirm that the C type valve part number is 034906383C for a S3?
    If not what is it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nradfo01

nradfo01 New Member

I had an N75F on my S3 (2001MY) and www.vagparts.com show the part number as 058906283F

Happy hunting!

4. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

I have version F on mine too!

5. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

From what I can see it is dependent on the chassis number break of your car, earlier cars using the C and latter ones using the F....see for yourself...save or open the attachment and zoom in.

6. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    tiw115 said:
    I've recently ordered a N75 boost controller valve as I've been having problems following a remap.
    The part came today and is nothing like the original which was black with 3 pipes (1 longer). The one I have been given is round much bigger, gold metal and only has 2 pipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like youve got yourself a wategate actuator.