1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N75 part number?

tim99 May 11, 2004

1. tim99

tim99 New Member

I've recently ordered a N75 boost controller valve as I've been having problems following a remap. (see post boost problems-follwing remap) I have a J valve on at present and wish to go back to the original. I ordered the original C valve part no 034906283C. ie. I just swapped the J for C (I've lost the old one).
    The part came today and is nothing like the original which was black with 3 pipes (1 longer). The one I have been given is round much bigger, gold metal and only has 2 pipes.

Could someone confirm that the C type valve part number is 034906383C for a S3?
    If not what is it?

2. nradfo01

nradfo01 New Member

I had an N75F on my S3 (2001MY) and www.vagparts.com show the part number as 058906283F

Happy hunting!

3. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

I have version F on mine too!

4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

From what I can see it is dependent on the chassis number break of your car, earlier cars using the C and latter ones using the F....see for yourself...save or open the attachment and zoom in.

5. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    tiw115 said:
    I've recently ordered a N75 boost controller valve as I've been having problems following a remap.
    The part came today and is nothing like the original which was black with 3 pipes (1 longer). The one I have been given is round much bigger, gold metal and only has 2 pipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like youve got yourself a wategate actuator.