1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY11 Audi S3 Owner from Australia =) (Pics Inside)

charlie89 Jun 7, 2011

1. charlie89

charlie89 Member

Hey everyone!!

Name is Charlie and I live in Australia, I recently took delivery of my 2011 MY11 Audi 8P S3 in Solar Orange. I have a few options with it including; - FBS, RS Bucket Seats, Park Assist, Magnetic Suspension, and a few others..

I love everything about it so far, except starting to regret the colour choice.. Other than that I think it drives better than my old Evo X (Stock form) and more luxurious than my old 370Z just not as sporty looking and not as quick as my gtr weekender.. Just wish it had push button start :roll:

Anyway, I hope to learn a few things and get advice on the best mods to do to these things. I think its great as it is stock but that only lasts a few weeks..

To give you an idea here are my most recent previous cars I have owned;

2008 MY07 350Z

[​IMG]

Moved to this (2010 MY10 Evo X)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then moved to this MY11 370Z;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now I have the S3 next to my other toy :) ;

[​IMG]

Only mod so far is euro plates ;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Welcome to ASN, Charlie! May I say that you have excellent taste in cars and you're not too bad at snapping pics either, lol! Loving the Solar Orange! Enjoy your time here. :)

Paula x

3. mikeyg

mikeyg Member

Welcome to the site, a great selection of cars there, could do with some more pics of the GTR too!!

4. charlie89

charlie89 Member

Thanks guys =)

5. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hiya Charlie, where in Oz are you??? Some nice motors there and what a great setting to live in to take pics!!! Solar is a great colour but tons better when blacks added to trims. Enjoy the forum, its a great place and one I will stay on even though im now in Oz too!

6. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

Welcome m8 as Sarah has said, a nice collection of previous motors. . . .you ozzy immagrents are increasing in numbers haha, not 100% charlie but im sure push start button can be retrofit. . . .

7. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

ERM, WOW!!!

8. charlie89

charlie89 Member

Hi Sarah, thanks for the kind words =) I'm in WA / Perth.. Yeah I'm hoping to get some matte black BBS CH or Enkei PF01's..

Thanks Scott

=)

9. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Solar Orange would look even better with some nice blackness added in places, great colour, why have boring black etc, this looks good IMHO anyday :)

Welcome BTW :)

10. Peachy

Peachy Member

That's a beauty! Avoid black wheels imo though, I think silver/light anthracite suit Solar Orange best :notme:

Lauryn