1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My TTR pic

Gworks May 22, 2004

1. Gworks

Gworks New Member

Hey all, just thought I'd post a quick pic of my TTR. Hope u like. G /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[​IMG]

2. Gworks

Gworks New Member

I was indeed. Take it ur the chap with the Leon then. Went to GTi on the sunday cant remember seeing you tho??? S**t weather!

3. mdoyle69

mdoyle69 Member

Love the car mate....

Ya other pic is a bit spooky though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. Bazza

Bazza Member

Yes I took the leon down to gti!

5. Gworks

Gworks New Member

Their Kahn RSC 2 piece from ADT in Bradford. 19"x8.5" @ the front and 19"x9.5" @ the back. Lowered on Eibach coilovers. All wheels wrapped in Conti's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

Aye... pretty sweet for a hairdresser's car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Alonzo

Alonzo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Gworks said:
    Hey all, just thought I'd post a quick pic of my TTR. Hope u like. G /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice and i really like them rims...Take it your a fiddy Cent fan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. Gworks

Gworks New Member

Updated pics to come soon!

9. alkee

alkee New Member

like ya wheels m8 looks good, is there a web site for ADT ?im fancying some 19's now

10. Gworks

Gworks New Member

Hey all. Added some new pics for you to look @. Hope you like! Cheers, G.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Since you last saw it (above pic) its been lowered a bit more at the rear and has had the new plate added! Pic with the roof down on a nice and RARE sunny day in the UK!