My Spacer Prices...

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

Theres been a couple of posts on here recently about spacers. The prices I can do for people are : -

10mm £85
15mm £90
20mm £90

All prices include the extended bolts, delivery is free if you buy 2 pairs or more at once.

pm me if your interested and I will get the contact details for my guy. Payment is direct to his account.

Thanks Nath :hi:

Too expensive Nathan - see below from DPM but thanks anyway..

The 10mm spacers are £79.00 a pair including bolts and the 15mm spacers are £89.00 a pair including bolts, postage is £12.00.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM

2 x 10mm = £170 delivered (Me)
2 x 10mm = £170 delivered (DPM)
2 x 15mm = £180 delivered (Me)
2 x 15mm = £190 delivered (DPM)

U any good at maths spin? :lmfao:

N8KOW said:

My Spacer Prices

N8KOW said:

pm me if your interested and I will get the contact details for my guy. Payment is direct to his account.

Thanks Nath :hi:

Dont do fly by night middlemen who are only in it to make a quick buck which is what this is. :eiertritt:

Okay Leon, if you wanna sign up to the TT forum and contact a member by the name of 'jbell' then go ahead! His mate owns a wheel company down in Torquay somewhere (not sure of the name) so he gets them via him. So if he makes a profit but I still get the spacers slightly cheaper than retail why would I buy them from somewhere else? I don't understand the problem. I'm not making anymoney out of this, just doing it to help fellow forum members out. If you wanna pay full price then fine, thats up to you, I just don't see the point paying full rrp when you can buy something cheaper elsewhere.

For example I bought my girlfriend an Ipod Touch today for a v'day gift. Its the 16GB one that costs £269.99 from Apple, I got it for £175 delivered from my friend who has an ebay shop. So why would I pay an extra £94.99 to receive it in an apple bag????

My cousin has bought spacers from him before for his TT, I've met him as well, he's a nice guy. All I know is I will be getting my spacers for my car from him, if others wanna save money great! If they don't, fine, I don't care. Just trying to help forum members save money to spend on other mods. Every penny counts :beerchug:

Quality. I'll get some pictures over nearer the time with the 19"s on and you can tell me what size then. Do you have McGuard nuts with longer bolts as well?

Nath