1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Solar Orange S3

George29 Dec 20, 2012

1. George29

George29 Member

Sounds good, any chance I can have a listen to your car once the Milltek is fitted? I'm tempted by one but I want the same noise as it makes now, just a bit louder. Maybe with a bit more popping and banging on the over-run. I've looked at youtube videos but would prefer to hear one in real life to make my mind up :)

2. Leeharper

Leeharper New Member

Hey just brought myself an orange beasty too, hopefully get some pictures up at the weekend!

3. George29

George29 Member

Had a towbar fitted to the car today. The diffuser had to be cut up a little bit but you can't even notice it unless you're crouching down.

[​IMG]

And with the towbar:
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to getting to some track days without having to borrow my mates van for a change now :)

4. George29

George29 Member

[​IMG]

All loaded up ready for Oulton Park tomorrow! The S3 tows really well actually. Fuel consumption isn't great (not that is it normally) but other than that it's perfect :)

5. steviedee

steviedee Member

Seeing your photo reminded me of Tom Hammond and his tow-car, I remember chatting with him about how amazing both cars were, this was a long time ago when the Doune hillclimb was still going!

Tom Hammond.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    MartayMcFly likes this.