1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Solar Orange S3

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by George29, Dec 20, 2012.

1. George29

George29 Member

[Jan 21, 2013]
    Sounds good, any chance I can have a listen to your car once the Milltek is fitted? I'm tempted by one but I want the same noise as it makes now, just a bit louder. Maybe with a bit more popping and banging on the over-run. I've looked at youtube videos but would prefer to hear one in real life to make my mind up :)
  2. Leeharper

Leeharper New Member

[Jan 21, 2013]
    Hey just brought myself an orange beasty too, hopefully get some pictures up at the weekend!
  3. George29

George29 Member

[Feb 5, 2013]
    Had a towbar fitted to the car today. The diffuser had to be cut up a little bit but you can't even notice it unless you're crouching down.

[​IMG]

And with the towbar:
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to getting to some track days without having to borrow my mates van for a change now :)
  4. George29

George29 Member

[Feb 22, 2013]
    [​IMG]

All loaded up ready for Oulton Park tomorrow! The S3 tows really well actually. Fuel consumption isn't great (not that is it normally) but other than that it's perfect :)
  5. steviedee

steviedee Member

[Feb 23, 2013]
    Seeing your photo reminded me of Tom Hammond and his tow-car, I remember chatting with him about how amazing both cars were, this was a long time ago when the Doune hillclimb was still going!

Tom Hammond.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    MartayMcFly likes this.