1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My search is over :)

s3clarke Dec 20, 2012

1. s3clarke

s3clarke Money grabbing s3!

Finally found another Goodwood green s3 on the road, funny thing was when I spotted it parked up last night, realising it was green, I pulled up next to it, and there was a bloke in it lol- So I drove off abit embarrassed. Fair play though, he pulled off and flashed his lights at me, and we drove at least a 1/2 a mile together before he turned off, 1 in a life time that is haha! Awww car friend :kissmyrings:

2. .Ben.

.Ben. Member

Brokeback? :whistle2:

:p

s3clarke and PiranhaMan like this.
  3. Jason.s

Jason.s Active Member

I wonder if i`ll ever see another Cactus green on the roads or at a show. I know there out there but chances are very slim i`d meet one.

Seems to be an influx of S3`s in Bedford at the minute though. Spotted 3 others in the past 2 weeks when before i`d see none.

4. doublem_1

doublem_1 Member

I like the green on the S3. In fact, I've been highly considering buying an S3 recently. I just hope it's more comfy, handles better, quieter on the move and engine wise than my 1.9tdi A3 quattro, and doesn't cost too much to run!

5. doublem_1

doublem_1 Member

6. James TQ

James TQ Member

theres a goodwood green a3 quattro around my area. more people need to use the spotters threads on this place!

7. s3clarke

8. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member VCDS Map User

What have you been told about stalking people Graeme lol

9. Dan-Jnr

Dan-Jnr Well-Known Member

Great colour combination, reminds me of the old Peugeot 106 Roland Garros Edition, that was super rare.

10. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member VCDS Map User

What have you been told about stalking people Graeme lol

11. s3clarke

mines all piano black in side with full black leather, not keen on the beige

12. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

LOL...its a good feeling isnt it mate??

I knew of one when I first got mine, the guy used to live in Northampton and put it up for sale shortly after. He used to work at Audi there.

13. Buzzer

Buzzer Member

Love is...........

14. Customboy

Customboy Member

Nice of him not to call the police and give u a flash lol