1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Salvage A3 Audi

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by imported_mark_dj, Jul 22, 2004.

1. imported_mark_dj

imported_mark_dj Guest

Here is the Audi I own now. I bought it salvaged as thats what I do and fix them up again so they look good as new. I was in this yesterday for the first time and it's made me want an Audi A3 even more after seeing all the toys it has ie climate control. air con and so on, lots of digital stuff. I even bought some 17 inch alloys for it yesterday, Oz wheels, I think I have seen them on the Audi sports cars?

Here are some pictures of it now. It should be repaired in the next 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. imported_mark_dj

imported_mark_dj Guest

I need plenty parts for this car if anyone has any for sale. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  3. leondehaas

leondehaas Member

Man what happened to it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    Lot's to fix.

Have no parts for sale just wishing you luck!
  4. cybrey

cybrey Member

Is it a 1.6 or 1.8 ??

How much did you pay for it ?

External damage looks quite bad.. looks as though it needs bumper, bonnet, front headlight, front wing, door, rear wing, rear bumper and boot ( and I suspect a rear headlight). That can't be cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  5. leondehaas

leondehaas Member

Dude,

And then you have to fix the steering wheel as well, being on the wrong side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
  6. imported_mark_dj

imported_mark_dj Guest

Gateshead near to Newcastle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  7. imported_bayliss

imported_bayliss Guest

didn't mean anything; jst saying it'll take some cleaning - looking foward to the "finsished" pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

that'll work out SO cheap with you getting it fixed up nice & cheap! nice one!
  8. adamgroves

adamgroves Member

mark it looks similar to mine, but mines the 1.6, i paid £4500 for mine, its a 97 R with 65,000 and full service. I had to give mine a good clean though, scrubbed the carpet!

good luck with the clean up mate
  9. Markb

Markb Active Member

I see you are still into repairing your cars LOL

This one doesn't look like it will be that hard to fix.