1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stuart1234

stuart1234 New Member

photo (6).jpg photo (7).jpg photo (8).jpg photo (4).jpg sorry thats the best i can do with my bloody phone and god knows how the sette got on there pmsl

Attached Files:

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Nice pics. You may want to take out pic no 6 of your sofa, lol. :) x

3. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

Those bespoke leather rear seats look extra comfy! :blush:

DieselJake likes this.
  4. stuart1234

stuart1234 New Member

ha ha beter than them bmw rear seats lol

5. Veero

Veero Member

Dammit all these S4s! It's getting out of hand. I can't resist much longer, I worked out today the mileage I do I could pay for an LPG conversion on one in almost exactly 2 years so now I'm looking for a reasonable mileage'd S4 Avant to convert... Bah!

crazy88 likes this.
  6. Az

Az Hard slammed!

I know! I've been tempted with an S4 for as long as I can remember, but I think I've done too much to my car to justify selling it for one now. If I got an S4 then I'd want it to have all the goodies that my car has currently got, but funds won't allow for me to buy an S4 and transfer the goodies onto it to then sell my current car pretty much standard (well, it would still have all the S4 bumpers etc and effectively still be an S4 rep, but without the rest of the mods)

My car would be absolutely perfect if it just had that v8 under the bonnet with that soundtrack...

7. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

Pic 6 is his casting couch. #S4Lad

voorhees likes this.
  8. colinurquhart

colinurquhart Member

There's a silver S4 avant on eBay just now already converted to gas. I filled mine up today , 56 litres for £36.70 I think it was, 64.9p a litre.

9. stuart1234

stuart1234 New Member

Does any one know ho you get the tv to work ?? The kits in my boot but i aint got a clue wat to do with it lol

10. GeoffDunk

GeoffDunk Well-Known Member Team Panther Audi RS4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

What's with your mirrors Stuart?

Have they been polished or replaced, In the pic they look really shiny?