1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my S4 Cab pics

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by porker968, Apr 17, 2004.

1. porker968

porker968 Member

[Apr 17, 2004]
    Thought it was about time I posted some pictures of my ride. (Sorry about the camera fone pics)

First views:
    - The steering is to light.
    - The steering wheel feels very thin and looks cheap on a £45K car.
    - The Audi flip key also feels very cheap with rough edges.
    - Within 1 hour of driving the car for the first time I hated the exhaust note so ordered a better exhaust to release that V8 sound.
    - The gap between wheels and the bodywork, the car needs lowering.
    - The Bose needs more bass

+ looking at the speedo "where did that speed come from"
    + Q-car looks
    + 'errrr - when's the sun coming out?

I'm sure i'll get to love it in time especially when the new exhaust, suspension and wheels turn up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. porker968

porker968 Member

[Apr 18, 2004]
    Martin, I haven't done many miles on it yet (30), but I did manage to bottom it out on a local country lane so there's some thinking to do on the handling side. The steering is quite light; you can sweep from lock to lock almost without moving your hands although it is speed sensitive so should stiffen up at the higher speeds. As you say the seat needs more bolstering as the 'wings' are quite soft and not that supportive.

As for power upgrades, I think I’ll just play about with exhaust & handling first before anything major gets done. My problem is that I’m comparing the S4’s handling to the CSL and 996 Cab which are in a different league.

The phone is Sharp GX-30, it has a 1mb camera.
  4. AndrewRichmond

AndrewRichmond Member

[Apr 23, 2004]
    Its an auto - wimp! Like the plate though - '04' must be worth a lot! (the Red is outstanding also)
  5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 23, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    AndrewRichmond said:
    Its an auto - wimp! Like the plate though - '04' must be worth a lot! (the Red is outstanding also)

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh.. hes scrubbed the reg!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif