1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My S3XY (S3 in Norway)

imported_borabora Jul 16, 2004

  1. I'm new on this forum and not very good in english. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    Some spesc of my car:BSR chip, Turbosmart dump, Ramair filter, H&R coilovers, Ferodo front brakes origianl disc, 8,5x19 BBS CH (motorsport) 235.35.19 Yokohama Avs Sport, (8x18 OZ 2piece rims 225.40.18 Yokohama A048 "semi slicks", Supersprint Group A exhaust.
    Rieger frontbumper, JE design eyecovers, Alu mirrors, white rear lights, sunstrip, tinted windows alu antenna, GReddy turbotimer, taken of S3 badges(front and rear) Audi rings and rear wiper back, Alpine 7988R cd-player, 2 x RF 12"dvc sub 1 RF 500a2 and 1 RF360a2, 2 RF 1 Farads kondensator, some RF splitblokcs, Focal 2 waw front , Bose originalt rear, RF cabels, Pyle dvd and screen.
     
  2. Track day, with race wheels.
     
  3. AndyCollins

    AndyCollins Member

    181
    0
    16
    Very sweet looking motor!

    Well done mate!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  4. neiloneilo

    neiloneilo Member

    183
    0
    16
    V nice!
     
  5. [ QUOTE ]
    Bloke654 said:
    Very sweet looking motor!

    Well done mate!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanx. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    I have some problems with my air con, the display are black. My indicator doesn't work all the time and the park aid don't work at all..
    Some says it are a rele(not sure if this the right word in english, it's the little boxes behind the dash, about where the fuse box are, who works with all the electronics) or the keyswitch(the switch under the steeringwheel which you turn in with the key) that are bad.
    And the garage can't check it because there are a earth(wire) problem, the fuses to #5 goes(park aid, conv electronics) Probably have a connection...
    Anybody have some hint's? And/or the number on the "rele" to the indicators?

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Damn, my english isen't good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
     
  6. Speedo

    Speedo Member

    96
    0
    6
    That is decked!! Looking sweet though!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  7. imported_bayliss

    imported_bayliss Guest

    0
    0
    0
    stunning!!! not too sure about the sun visor though?? (no disrespect) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
     
  8. [ QUOTE ]
    bayliss said:
    stunning!!! not too sure about the sun visor though?? (no disrespect) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I have already taken it of.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Old pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
     
  9. imported_bayliss

    imported_bayliss Guest

    0
    0
    0
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
     
  10. Add7

    Add7 Member

    310
    0
    16
    good lad
     
  11. Banwell

    Banwell previously LeeS3

    393
    0
    16
    Nice.

    Relay went on my car a while back. Its a standard job and your delay really should know how to fix it. It effects the hazzards and indicators. Don't have parking aid, but maybe it effects those too.

    If dealership can't fix are you covered by audi roadside assit? as sometimes they can be called out to fix the relay problem?

    So when's the big red porsche brakes arriving?
     
  12. Grant

    Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

    1,206
    118
    63
    How do you find the Supersprint Group A exhaust. Is it not too loud for street use?
     
  13. RAPS3

    RAPS3 Well-Known Member

    1,142
    135
    63
    I like the overall look of the car mate.

    I've never really liked the look of the clear lenses, but it seems to suit the car in the pictures above.

    Those BBS wheels look really well. I have noticed though that youre running with 19"'s on the rear and 18"'s on the front. Doesnt that upset the handling? Surely it cant be good for the haldex system either, although I now it says that slight differences in sizes can be tolerated, but 1" in diameter, isnt that a bit much?
     
  14. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    28,826
    3,479
    113
    I think he meant 19's for road use(first three pictures), and 18's for trackdays (fourth piccy). Svein-erik, what are the off-sets on those BBS wheels you have mate?
     
  15. Add7

    Add7 Member

    310
    0
    16
    yeah me to...i was reading the same post for about 5 mins! lol
     
  16. jimboA3

    jimboA3 Member

    336
    0
    16
    car looks awsome - really aggresive stance, Any idea how much its been lowered by ?
     
  17. StephenBogan

    StephenBogan Member

    253
    0
    16
    Is the exhaust from the turbo back?

    BTW, that is one low b1tch!
     
  18. Just Plain Old

    Just Plain Old Active Member

    1,265
    7
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    Just Plain Old said:
    .................... errrrrrrrrrr I was going to say something, but I've been 'distracted' by r88per's avatar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Right. OK. What I meant to say was........ ummmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lower, lower. *slurp,,,, dribble*
    Can you 'freeze' it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  19. wigginer

    wigginer Member

    425
    0
    16
    Veerryy nice motor!

    Your English is better than our Norwegian so don't apologise.

    Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  20. RAPS3

    RAPS3 Well-Known Member

    1,142
    135
    63
    Just re-read his post - what am I on about 18's and 19's psh. I love the look of those BBS wheels though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
     
  21. R88per - very distracting avatar.......love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    Who is it though?
     
  22. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    28,826
    3,479
    113
    [ QUOTE ]
    Berkshire Flipper said:
    R88per - very distracting avatar.......love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    Who is it though?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif
     
  23. [ QUOTE ]
    ScotSTHREE said:
    Is the exhaust from the turbo back?

    BTW, that is one low b1tch!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No, just from the "grenrør" (not sure what it is in english) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
     
  24. [ QUOTE ]
    that wigginer said:
    Veerryy nice motor!

    Your English is better than our Norwegian so don't apologise.

    Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanx. (x2)

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  25. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    28,826
    3,479
    113
    [ QUOTE ]
    svein-erik said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    ScotSTHREE said:
    Is the exhaust from the turbo back?

    BTW, that is one low b1tch!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No, just from the "grenrør" (not sure what it is in english) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm guessing it's CAT back system.
     
  26. [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    svein-erik said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    ScotSTHREE said:
    Is the exhaust from the turbo back?

    BTW, that is one low b1tch!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No, just from the "grenrør" (not sure what it is in english) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm guessing it's CAT back system.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No, I have removed the cat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Taken off everything from before the cat and back.
     
  27. imported_EspenB

    imported_EspenB Guest

    0
    0
    0
    Hi Svein-Erik:)

    You have changed the exhaust from the downpipe and back.
    Have a pic from Rudskogen now in july of both our cars. It shows how low your car is compared to my standard.
    I need lowering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

     
  28. imported_EspenB

    imported_EspenB Guest

    0
    0
    0
    Hi Svein-Erik

    My future plans include to buy your OZ wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    And I have ordered a cold air intake set, new diverter valve and a new N75 Frequency valve, both race style. This to improve throttle response and to reduce turbo lag.
    And later this winter I`m going to ad a chip maybe an exhaust system from TS-racing. And I have to do a small upgrade on my brakes. But just EBC discs and Ferrodo pads.
    I mainly want to upgrade the performance, because I cant have you going faster than me on track days, but there will be some minor styling upgrades like alu mirrors and new wheels:)

    What are you up to theese days then? Any serious mods coming up?
     
  29. [ QUOTE ]
    EspenS3 said:
    Hi Svein-Erik

    My future plans include to buy your OZ wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    And I have ordered a cold air intake set, new diverter valve and a new N75 Frequency valve, both race style. This to improve throttle response and to reduce turbo lag.
    And later this winter I`m going to ad a chip maybe an exhaust system from TS-racing. And I have to do a small upgrade on my brakes. But just EBC discs and Ferrodo pads.
    I mainly want to upgrade the performance, because I cant have you going faster than me on track days, but there will be some minor styling upgrades like alu mirrors and new wheels:)

    What are you up to theese days then? Any serious mods coming up?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Not the BBS? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif G
    Sounds good that, it will be much more fun to drive then, and maybe some coilovers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    But I drive very slow on the track days so you don't have to spend so much money for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
    Are you coming on the 15/8?

    Nothing now... Low on money, and only 3 weeks more I have work. See what I can afford in the winter.
    Very much things I want for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
     

Share This Page