My S3 ready for ultimate dubs

awesomeaudio

Reaction score
Website
www.awesomecaraudio.co.uk
heya all,

thought id post up a pic of my lovely s3 after is wash and wax today!

comments welcome:rockwoot:

IMG_0363.jpg

I like the package, but not fan of the alloys in that shape, bbs in dip-dish would have look better to me.

That looks sweet mate! Can't wait for ultimate dubs!

Cheers Matt

well the pictures really dont do it justice and love the fact its diferent, too many on the same or bbs rims plus these rims are soooo rare! tyre size is a 195, 40, 17!

looks good mate :icon_thumright:

Looks really good.I Don't get bonnet bras though! Just my opinion tho. Wheels really suit the cars shape.

looks nice mate
fancy coming round to help get mine ready for the 11th april at the pod lol?

gti spring international mate
theres some well nice clean cars on here so don't want mine looking to much like tat lol

haha im sure it doesent! i think ill be up for that one then aswell, didnt realise it was on the 13th in i better get cleaning for that aswell then lol!

yeah put your name down to get a spot with the asn mob

yeah may do would be good to meet you all! my girlfreinds got a really tasty mk4 golf wich she wants to take so ill see what stands will take both are cars first!lol

Love the wheels, fitment looks spot on but stance doesn't do alot for me :/ looks rather odd tbh

Really like that bra though, suits it soo well :)

yeah will be good to put faces to names
you got any pics of the mk4 im after one or an a3 for my girlfriend

i think the stance is spot on to be honest (thats why its like it)lol picture doesent really make it look right! what do you think is wrong with the stance???

yeah will find a few pics im sure ive got some some where! she loves the mk4 its a nice daily car yet quite quick aswell!

Yeah fair man, if you like it thats all that matters. Just personal opinion mate :)

The front doesn't look too bad but there's too much arch gap for the profile of the tyres imo.

Could well be just the pic and the fact its two wheels up on a curb, get some more pics up if you can it's a nice motor :)

For want of some more colourful words, IMHO i dont like that thing on the bonnet, what is it? Does it do anything?

Looking good! Personally I think the boney bra looks aweful though, rest of the car looks sweet, nice wheels to. What size are the dishes?

I personally think this S3 is Lovely. The wheels are what set it apart from all the RSTT/S8 (horrible imo)/RS6/(new)RS4 etc wheels. Original and OEM+ German style. Love it!

The wheels are Keskins I believe are they not?

I'm a wheel whore myself and the only reason I'm still on standard rims is due to money. Good work and good effort for being different!

Keskin KT1's are lovely and I'm mighty tempted to buy a set.

G

For want of some more colourful words, IMHO i dont like that thing on the bonnet, what is it? Does it do anything?

Bonnet Bra....stops stone chips on the lip of the bonnet, so it's a functional piece as well as styling. It's a Euro thing, those who've not have VW Golfs, Corrado's, beetles, etc need not apply :)

G

I've seen one on a golf near me. I used to have a golf, dont get the last comment. Anyway dont like the bonnet bra but car looks clean

The last comment means that if you'd been into the Dub Scene enough you'd know that the Euro look is all about deep dish, be that BBS, Keskin, Borbet, Shmidt etc. Stretched tyres to expose the lip of the wheel and offsets that are truly rude and low as possible.

Nice rims really like them, wouldnt want to run 195's on an S3 thou cant do much much for grip and handling, are they just for show or do you run them all the time? Never been a fan of bonnet bra's, but they do serve a purpose.

The last comment means that if you'd been into the Dub Scene enough you'd know that the Euro look is all about deep dish, be that BBS, Keskin, Borbet, Shmidt etc. Stretched tyres to expose the lip of the wheel and offsets that are truly rude and low as possible.

Ah, well me no like da' Dub scene

I like it :)

Good wheel choice but could do with either a boot full of slabs or more slammage :)

Ah, well me no like da' Dub scene

Lol I love it when people call their cars "Scene" lol.

That bonnet bra does nothing, all the stone chips on S3's are on the grill and front bumper, ok you may get the odd one on the lip of the bonnet, but the odds of a stone hitting 2mm of lip compared to about 2ft of bumper don't warrant having one.

The bit of vinal is there just becuase it is deemed to be "scene"

could always glue a riot shield to the front, then i would rule da dub scene! lol

Thats funny as mine has a few "recent" chips from the last few days of driving, and as it happens if the bra was on mine, they wouldn't be there at all!

As i said Scene....:think: Its a following of many VAG owners, to Euro their cars....I don't call my car Scene, mines called George! :jester:

Its a look thing and functional at the same time, those of us who love their paintwork will understand! :)

G

Thats funny as mine has a few "recent" chips from the last few days of driving, and as it happens if the bra was on mine, they wouldn't be there at all!

As i said Scene....:think: Its a following of many VAG owners, to Euro their cars....I don't call my car Scene, mines called George! :jester:

Its a look thing and functional at the same time, those of us who love their paintwork will understand! :)

G

Better get one for the windscreen too as my excess for that is £75, and I do believe stone chip repair of a bumper is a lot cheaper than that

cheers for comments! the bra does both stop the odd stone chip and is part of the euro scene!

as for the wheels good guess but there not keskins! there quite rare wheels called mae monoblocks!

and yep i only roll on these for shows and some of the summer months!

and as to going lower the car looks diff as its sat on a kurb but it is slammed its 100mm on the front and 85mm at the rear and must admitt i have problems with how low it is wich again is really why i dont use it like it much! the handling is suprisingly good feels like a go kart!

cheers for the comments i know its not what most would do to an s3 however i wanted to be diferent and think the look suites the car myself!