My S3 is poorly :-(

Mine is in tomorrow for the injector, I have also now pointed them to this site and thread and at last they agreed the ecu would be on warranty if needed!
Block you need to complain to Audi UK, or take it higher!!

Here you go block:

Jeremy Hicks - Managing Director

Audi (UK) Limited
Yeomans Drive
Blakelands
Milton Keynes
MK14 5AN

Or try this:
jeremy.hicks@audi.co.uk

L60N got a reply pretty much straight away when he emailed about the cr@p he was having with his seat.

Good luck

J

Cheers for that jamie:icon_thumright:

i'll give them till tomorrow and if theres no progress, that will be 2 weeks that audi will have had my car and achieved nothing.

and then i'll be e-mailing him more than likely.

Needless to say i emailed that jeremy hicks bloke today to see if he can help this situation along, i spoke to carlisle audi today and they still havent phoned me back with an update on todays progress, so i can only presume there isnt any.:gun2:

Ps can we not get a new smiley of a dog poo with an audi flag in it?

I get the impression he doesn't like complaint in his inbox - everyone seems to get a pretty swift reply from what I've heard...... they then hand off to a delaer and it then becomes weeks! lol

Well i dont think jeremy has recived my email yet and he certainly hasnt replied, but ive had a call from carlisle audi and we have had a breakthrough. Permision has been given and a full set of new injectors is on its way overnight and will be fitted first thing in the morning.:rockwoot:

i never mentioned that id said that 2 weeks ago when i dropped the car off honest:eyebrows:

Hopefully happy times tomorrow.

Jackpot - hope you're back tearing up Cumbria tomorrow arvo!

Well i dont think jeremy has recived my email yet and he certainly hasnt replied, but ive had a call from carlisle audi and we have had a breakthrough. Permision has been given and a full set of new injectors is on its way overnight and will be fitted first thing in the morning.:rockwoot:

i never mentioned that id said that 2 weeks ago when i dropped the car off honest:eyebrows:

Hopefully happy times tomorrow.

Once you get that Forge CAI fitted it will be mega happy times Block !!
Good on you.

Once you get that Forge CAI fitted it will be mega happy times Block !!
Good on you.

i know ive got loads of little jobs to do to it when its back, the intake, the piaa bulbs, a new nav cd, r8 oil cap, and then i'll have to take it back to get its new ecu reflashed.

Update on mine: the "top" Audi tech at Basingstoke Audi is dealing with mine however its taken him 8 hours just to take the engine apart to get to the injector, then he realised he needed to change the gaskets on all 4 injectors and did not have them! so I have a brand spanking new Audi A4 boat, wallows around corners, tells me to change gear, when all I want is my S3 back! :'-(

Block, I have just been told by an independent source, that some S3's are having mass flywheel problems, which when out of balance can cause a misfire! ask them to check this, again I have been told Audi UK know about it!!

Block, I have just been told by an independent source, that some S3's are having mass flywheel problems, which when out of balance can cause a misfire! ask them to check this, again I have been told Audi UK know about it!!

Thats a weird one, but i'll keep it in mind and tell them if need be. Hopefully tho the injectors are gonna sort it as yesterday when he swapped them about there was a nipped injector seal found and some corrosion on one of them too, plus when he put them back in different places the fault changed.:beerchug:

That's a promising report back block - so are new injectors going in to today then.... when are you getting the car back???

That's a promising report back block - so are new injectors going in to today then.... when are you getting the car back???

Yes full new set of injectors and seals going in today.

The mechanic said mid afternoon today it'll be ready, unless it dosent fix the problem.
He sems pretty good thought tbh, he had the whole set of injectors out yesterday and back in and tested by 3.00 yesterday so thats pretty good going in my book.:hi:

WHAT?
You've not got it back?????????
I'm so sorry mate.
What did they say?

WHAT?
You've not got it back?????????
I'm so sorry mate.
What did they say?

Well no i aint got it back, full new injectors have made no difference, and tbh the mechanics have tried everything ive heard on any forums about this engine so now its down to swapping everything bit by bit from another s3 to mine untill it cures it. its also up to level 3 within audi so a technician will probably now be sent up to investigate my car.

I cant think myself :wtf: it could be.

That sucks, but hopefully a senior tech will get to the root of it all.
I hope you have a good loaner from them!

That sucks, but hopefully a senior tech will get to the root of it all.
I hope you have a good loaner from them!

err no its cack, audi a4 estate old shape, 1.9tdi. with carlisle audi stickers all over it.

I'd give them a call and request a more appropriate loaner.
I was off the impression for warranty work, loaners were meant to be something of equivalent spec and value.....

I'd give them a call and request a more appropriate loaner.
I was off the impression for warranty work, loaners were meant to be something of equivalent spec and value.....

I would but it would mean a 60 mile round trip to pick it up.

I am now in contact with that jeremy's pa tho and she is being very helpfull and keeping me informed all the time now, i suppose i could ask for something nice to run about in if its gonna be after the weekend, s5, rs4 might help to pass the time a little better.

i should be so lucky tho i think.

Its worth a mention though - how long have you had it for now?
I'd just say "it's a bit of an embarrasment to be running round in a stickered up car!!!"

Its worth a mention though - how long have you had it for now?
I'd just say "it's a bit of an embarrasment to be running round in a stickered up car!!!"

i just emailed her and said it feels like a punishment driving around in the loaaner ive got can i have something at least as good as my own for the weekend. btw so far ive had it 15 days.

mines been in for 4 weeks.. at least i've had a V6 Mk2 TT for the whole time

Give them a nudge block.... say, you may sell your car at teh end of this saga as you've lost confidence on it - a TT-S could be on the cards to reaplce it though... surely.... lol

Give them a nudge block.... say, you may sell your car at teh end of this saga as you've lost confidence on it - a TT-S could be on the cards to reaplce it though... surely.... lol

trouble is that's just an incentive for them not to fix the car, give you crap money trading in and make money out of you on a new one...

Good news mate - great one of you is sorted.
The plot thickens on blocks car though.... not cool

Block ask for a new engine, I think you may get one!
They really do need to be treating and looking after you better, they must have an S3 or TT-s on demo you could have..

Ive got me car back:yahoo:

i'll update in more detail later.

All in good working order....... look forward to finding out what it was in the end...
You're clearly happy..... Good news!