1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My S3 is going....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by L e o, Aug 21, 2011.

1. L e o

L e o Member

Well after almost 2 years of ownership i've decided to move on and sell my Solar S3,she was a gem with the buckets and S5 alloys and never let me down but i've gone for something "cheaper" - i've gone and got myself a mint red,one owner,low mileage,3dr R32 !!
    Reason i wanted something cheaper was to lower my finance payments so i could fund my next toy which is going to be a T5 camper van,so the S3 had to go,but i'm still staying within the VAG group :) - anybody done the S3 to R32 or vicea versa and what are your thoughts ? Think the R32 is heavier on the juice but i only do 2-3000 miles a year so not really a problem there,also the exhaust note on the R32 is amazing and worth owning for that alone !!

A.T.B Leo

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Chappy

Chappy Call me Dan!
    Audi A5

Good choice!
    I've vowed that I will own an R32 one day, and it should be soon because the way the tax hikes are going, it'll get stupidly expensive to keep on the road :(

What spec is? Mileage etc?

4. L e o

L e o Member

Its on a 58 plate with 14,000 on it,it has full leather and tints but it has'nt got the buckets :sob: its in red which i liked because there's not many of them about in that colour they always seem to be in blue or black !

A.T.B Leo

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

Keep the S3 :wub:

6. akash_sky1

akash_sky1 Active Member

Shrick cams, straight through exhaust, remap and intake :yes:

7. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Supercharger / Turbocharger... or both!!!!! (Only joking!) Enjoy the soundtrack.