My S3 done by Paul Daulton

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
Top quality job and finish (as always from Paul) but £500 for 6-7 hours work on a new car preparation detail? Blimey, I'd forgotten just how much pricier it is living in the south of England! :)

WX51TXR said:
Top quality job and finish (as always from Paul) but £500 for 6-7 hours work on a new car preparation detail? Blimey, I'd forgotten just how much pricier it is living in the south of England! :)

Heh, and people round here think you and Clark are expensive. Puts it into perspective when I think of what you guys did to the RS4 and the comparative cost.

Top jop! Nice car (and a great choice of colour/seats ;))

Totally agree and commented on the original thread.

Like Chris' S3 and RS4, it's an awesome colour and the finish is absolutely dripping.:icon_thumright:

Was that including machine polishing??

What some people forget is that the dealers charge £300- £350 now to apply the lifeshine, supaguard type products and only budget about 2hrs for each car... and seeing some of the work they churn out its £350 down the drain!!

Getting a pro detailer like Paul, Clark ... or dare i say myself at a similar (if not maybe slightly higher cost... or alot higher if is Paul Dalton) is a much better use of your money and better for your car in the long run!