my S3 8L

mikie

Reaction score
hi all, have not long joined so thought id get some pics of my car up, had it about a year now and still pretty happy with it. feaw pics from when i first got it;

image_zpsc3684435.jpg

image_zps0d18ede7.jpg

image_zps9d76a4f6.jpg

unfortunately after just a couple of months gearbox lost 1st 2nd and reverse, pure luck it happened in my street. so got it reconed, clutch, flywheel etc etc.
then befor i knew it i had the itch for a couple changes, so got some AP coils ordered and picked up a cheep set of CH reps on gumtree. painted them white then stuck it all together, also got the mirror covers done at the same time.

image-22.jpg

image-19.jpg

private plate to take the age off

image-21.jpg

next up i fancied some big brakes so was looking at 4 pots but then thought fk it....

photo-3.jpg

6 pots from the cayanne turbo, have sold these these now (which i now regret) but if im honest they were a bit overkill considering i dont even have a remap lol

have just bought a house so updates will be slow but hopefully in the near future;

spacers to bring the rears out flush
remap
front splitter
miltek (non res)

as for long term plans they change daily so wont babel on lol and views, good or bad are welcome

Cheers mike

Reactions: thegoal007
You know what, that looks absolutely spot on mate!

Really really like the white on black! I wouldn't colour code anything else in white otherwise I think it'd be too much but just the wheels and mirrors in white on the black look awesome! :)

Look forward to any future updates matey!

You know what, that looks absolutely spot on mate!

Really really like the white on black! I wouldn't colour code anything else in white otherwise I think it'd be too much but just the wheels and mirrors in white on the black look awesome! :)

Look forward to any future updates matey!

believe it or not car is actually blue!! your not alone tho one of my mates only seen it was blue last month and he has seen the car once a week for nearly a year!! Lol need the sun to really spot it, and yeah that's all the white I'm doing, any more and I think It would start to look daft.

better pic of the colour

image_zps218863b8.jpg

Last edited:
Very smart :)

What brakes did you replace the 6 pots with?

just Returned to the standard ones mate, they were more than enough for what I'm doing in the car

I like this! Subtle, clean, nice mods. I would of kept the brakes though as I bet they looked wicked behind the wheels.

Sean

Thanks guys, and yeah Sean, they looked the dogs, soon as they were off I instantly regretted it lol ill maybe get another set at some point but a feaw things I'd like to do before revisiting that!

Reactions: s33nyboy12