1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My S-Line blades are on! - Huge thanks to Craigcull

jdp1962 Feb 4, 2014

1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

They arrived this morning, around 8.30 - not bad when you think they were still in Leeds at 4.30 yesterday. Craig made me promise to post pics to show off his workmanship.

Firstly, Craig you did say you spend more time packing them than painting them and here's the proof:

[​IMG]

Several minutes later (as they say on Top Gear).

[​IMG]

Several minutes later still:

[​IMG]

Then about ten minutes after that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top class painting, Craig. You could never guess that a week ago, these were adorning your red beauty.

2. s3_trev

s3_trev Northern Ireland Gold Supporter Audi S3 Team Brill Red

Do these come on any Diesel model as standard? I thought they were an s4 thing? They do look well though!

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

No, they come on all S-Line models, regardless of engine. The standard blades on SE models are much flatter and flusher, with no flare. The S4 blade is more flared still.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    s3_trev likes this.
  4. SinghB7

SinghB7 Active Member

Do the S4 door blades stick out more? Any one got a pic of them?

5. TOM.S

TOM.S Active Member Silver Supporter

nice one jdp1962.
    Now You just need an S-line front bumper for a perfect look ;)

6. jdp1962

Hahah! But that would mean changing the grill, the foglight inserts, and replacing the DRLs, which are tailored to the SE. I'm happy with it as it, especially with the Cupra R splitter nestling underneath it.

7. jdp1962

Yes they do. That's why my previous thread says they are more flared than the S-line blades.

Have a look at Craig's recent thread showing the finished work on his red A4. It is now fitted with S4 blades

8. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

Glad your happy mate!
    I'm pleased they didn't get damaged in transit, that was my main concern.
    They match aswell, which is always a bonus :)

Looking good mate :)

9. Khanage

Khanage Member

if you have any luck with some S4 blades any time, Craig, I expect a message :D

10. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

As soon as I do mate, you will be the first to know :)

Khanage likes this.