1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my ride!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vorsprung dork, Jan 16, 2011.

1. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

[​IMG]/IMG][​IMG][​IMG] just a few photos of my motor! if you like it then gr8 if you dont then gr8 thats what makes the world go round! :p
  2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Very nice mate.
  3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

4. silversurfer

silversurfer Member

Phat Avant :) :) Do you have any more plans for it?
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Nice straight looking car!
  6. Taroni

Taroni Member

looks good , like those wheels
  7. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

to be honist i havent got any major plans at the mo! i would like to get a remap first! then maybe smoke the windows! as for the wheels ive had these for about 3 years and im getting board with them! what i would really like is some old skool borbet alloys that people used to have on ther golfs! dont know what you call them, ive looked and they still make them but only in small sizes! not 19" and now ive got 19" i dont want to go any smaller! and after that im looking to you chaps for inspration! if anyone looked at the thread a4 avant van! this was an idea a lad at work suggested i would never consider having silver windows on my car! i just thought id post it to gauge reaction to a bad idea! i like the response i got because it was a honist and thats the type of guy i am! so tell me how it is! lol
  8. allyp

allyp Member

very nice m8
  9. silversurfer

silversurfer Member

10. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

yeah ive been checking out your all red rear lights and i like them alot! dont know what they would look like with silver! but yours look the nuts!
  11. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Looks great matey! Think the wheels work really well and deffo think you should 'all red' the rear lights - makes it look much more modern and works really well with silver! Just remember to tint your indicator lamps green to make them flash orange through the red. Don't ask me how, it just works! Had to figure it out when I did the same to my Corrado.

Hard to say with out seeing it side on but have you considered fitting B5 spring plates up front? Helps drop the front an extra 12-15mm and evens up the arch gaps.

You could also space the rears out slightly to help the stance a bit?
  12. AwesomeMike

AwesomeMike Member

Like it man!

Got any plans for it?!

Mike
  13. vorsprung dork

vorsprung dork Member

put it this way! i do have plans! got loads of good ideas on here im loving silversurfers avant! im the type of guy to get all my ideas together and do everything at once! once the funding is in place! of course! ive allways wanted a b6 avant so it aint going anywhere fast! put it this way if i won the lottery tomorrow it would cooler than liquid nitrogen!