1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Remade Audi A4 B7 RS Edition :)

lenti Dec 15, 2012

1. GeoffDunk

GeoffDunk Well-Known Member Team Panther Audi RS4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

Am I missing something, what happened to the flat bottomed TTS sterring wheel. I was searching for examples as I want one for mine but couldn't find one here even though its listed as a mod?

2. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

Looks real good, can see allot of hard work and elbow greese has gone into this, would have picked black/carbon instead of orange personally but each to there own guess it's good to be different. Votex skirts would make a nice addition to the car.

... also please explain how you got 218bhp from a 140bhp car with just a chip :no:

ukphillad likes this.
  3. Louis_Ové

Louis_Ové Member

Can I ask how did you get the trim and logo black on your steering wheel. Really want to black mine out too

4. Louis_Ové

Louis_Ové Member

AWSOME car by the way, one of the best I've seen. All your work has paid off. Very eye catching and unique

5. Baz170

Baz170 Member

Looking Great :)

6. paul wright

paul wright wreety

Is that rim tape on the alloys? If so how wide is it cos I'd like that mod on mine uploadfromtaptalk1411567987877.jpg

7. SDHA4SLine

SDHA4SLine Well-Known Member Team Silver Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

has anyone else fitted this bumper? Would love to here if it was easy to fit and quality of it in general?

8. Dylanlowe

Dylanlowe New Member

Looks good,where did you get the 2 vent things you glued onto the side of the

9. Dylanlowe

Dylanlowe New Member

Hi car looks good,Iv got the same bumper, the 2 vent things you have glued on the sides of the bumper what are they and where did you get them from?