1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my post and messages

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imported_xmaslolly76, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. grrrrrrrrrr

    non of my messages were sent form last night and now my last post didnt appear is this a site fault do think or my computer?


    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
     
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide this advert.
  3. Khufu

    Khufu Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    5,704
    Likes Received:
    30
    coulb be, I have had a few posts gone missing in the past too. None of which would have been deleted due to content.
     
  4. [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:


    Best thing to do is view your post straight after posting - to make sure it's there.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's what I always do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    G
     
  5. ajmackie

    ajmackie Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2004
    Messages:
    922
    Likes Received:
    0
    don't you have to click save message when sending.
     
  6. your right mate

    doh now i feel stupid
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
     
  7. jdp1962

    jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

    Joined:
    May 26, 2003
    Messages:
    6,849
    Likes Received:
    1,430
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    Same here...
    I had that about a month ago...all posts from one night vanished.
    Odd.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Could it be fixed for this to happen to the Pimp's posts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
     
  8. [ QUOTE ]
    xmaslolly said:
    your right mate

    doh now i feel stupid
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hehehe, nothing new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G
     
  9. you want to watch it rasta i can turn nasty you know!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
     
  10. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    27,269
    Likes Received:
    2,389
    [ QUOTE ]
    xmaslolly said:
    you want to watch it rasta i can turn nasty you know!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thats what he wants! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
     
  11. oohhh saucy
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
     
  12. jdp1962

    jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

    Joined:
    May 26, 2003
    Messages:
    6,849
    Likes Received:
    1,430
    [ QUOTE ]
    pimpmyaudi said:
    funny

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Only kidding, Pimp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  13. [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    xmaslolly said:
    you want to watch it rasta i can turn nasty you know!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thats what he wants! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.................




    Good One!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    G
     
  14. [ QUOTE ]
    xmaslolly said:
    oohhh saucy
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Grooooooovy baby..YEAAAAAAAAAAH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif


    G
     

Share This Page