My parents neighbours "drive"

Just picking up on the comments about expected customer service based on the value/price of the product....

It's the norm, no matter what the product is, to expect a better more personalised service the more you pay. If anything i'd say that's quite fair.
If you went to Netto for your 3p tin of beans you'd be a brain dead to expect the same level of service as if you went to Harrods food hall. Naive to say the least.
When you go and buy a used Fiesta from your local ford dealership, it's not a premium product, you're not paying premium prices and therefore shouldn't expect a bespoke, red carpet service. On the other hand if i was spending £150K of my hard earned money on a Lamborghini those f**kers better bend over backwards and go to the ends of the earth to make sure i leave that showroom feeling special and valued.

Maybe thats just me and my old fashioned values but i think you're entitled to the service you pay for. Don't get me wrong you should always expect a good, personalised service from any car dealer but within reason....

don't doubt what you say but I don't want someone to kiss my **** based on me paying for a product

just give me exactly what I want, when I want it, for the price I'm happy to pay

if there is a problem let me know about it, what you're going to do to resolve it and how long it's will take to sort out

the service industry isn't difficult, it's just that it's full of cretins

ps - Harrods foodhall?? Fortnum's ;)

£33k for an A3?? I bet the next owner is going to love you

I saw an A3 cab the other day, looked absolutely horrible, the 40 something business man driving it looked like rather silly I must say.

Saw a white one - thought it looked very camp.

Looked inside - two bald blokes in tight T-shirts. Thought they looked very camp.

As I suspected.

Well thats royjk`s picnic well and truly p!ssed on.....!! :scared2:

Enjoy it mate.

Paul

Every second I will, :drool:It was what I wanted & was very happy to pay the price, will say my first choice was a TT that would also have been very highly specd but because very old bones made it very hard to get in & out I went for the A3 cabrio. Have also been a dedicated Audi fan all my life & have owned as a main car nothing else for over thirty years. Sold a MK3 MX5 & an Audi A3 2.0 TDI to pay for the Cabrio
so cash wise it has only cost be around £8000. Thanks all for your coments & happy motoring never mind what you drive or what it cost. Only three weeks to delivey & I feel if it is going to make me feel 10 years younger when I get behind the wheel.
:hubbahubba::kissmyrings: