My order details on website don't show certain options..

CROCOP

Reaction score
Just discovered I can track the order of my lease vehicle (it's now at the dealers), but the equipment list on the Audi website doesn't list two options I've selected. Namely, the magnetic ride, and the extended leather inteior pack. It DOES list the 19 inch wheels, though, and something called "embossed leather S logo".

Should I be worried?

Wait, it does contain the interior, definitely doesn't contain the magnetic ride, though.

Always check the order confirmation issued by your dealer.

For some reason only known to my saleswoman, she changed the standard S3 alloys (which I said I wanted) to some optional wave design alloys, which look like they've just come off a 2.0 TDI. Went f**king nuts, as she said changing the order may effect build date. Luckily it didn't.

All the order details up to this point have said about the magnetic ride, and I'm hoping that since audi won't allow the 19 inch wheels without selecting magnetic ride that it's simply a case of them not listing them in the order details.

It's not through a dealer, it's through a lease company, and the only reason I even have the details on the audi system is because I forced them to screenshot their system as proof the car was with the dealer. In the screenshot was the order number which I used to register on the audi website.