My old Sport for sale... (again)

****** hell. Nice car but a bit optimistic on the price there! That's good S4 money.

It was/is a great car.

Not worth £4300 though... :uhm:

id be worried about the turbo bodge seeing it's a transverse unit and the uprated jets???? What is it? A moped? LOL

Maybe he's got fancy washer jet 'fans' now?

I've contacted him through PistonHeads explaining it was my old car, blah, blah, blah and that I was interested to know what he'd done to it since owning it...

No reply so far.

They were different ones Scott.

Anyway, here's the reply from the guy that's selling it...

When I got the car it was in a very sorry state and only putting out 80 bhp, the turbo had been replaced with one from the breakers off of a passett and all the veins were bent so I set to put this back on the road and make it better than befor so i have fitted all uprated equipmet listed ...

K04-0402 Turbo
Up rated Jets
Up rated Clutch
Remapped
Cold Air Feed
New Rear Tires
New Suspension bushes and arms all round
Short Shift Kit
Kenwood Head Unit
crank shaft sensor
Unichip
Air Mass Meter
thermostat
cam chain

Considering I put new arms on all round, put the cold air feed in, put the short shift kit on, had it re-mapped and changed the MAF and thermostat (and that's just in HIS list), he's either telling little porkies, or it's been hammered!

I hate it when the Veins get bent!

I assume Jets are injectors?

Still sounds like one to avoid at 4.3k!

do the miles look correct or has it been in a time machine?

wow 4k??:wtf: those were really good pics

thats a great looking car,but the price is very strong in my opinoin, but i guess if that what you want then its your decision.....Good luck with the sale mate:thumbsup:

I'm not selling it... it's my old car that's back up for sale (again).

I sold it with 90-odd on the clock... so the miles seem reasonable.