My new s3

c6dsy

Reaction score
Finally found a s3 after along time hunting for spec I wanted.
Late 58 plate facelift model in ibis white with heated bucket seats, sat nav, bose, Bluetooth, armrest with phone prep, iPod connection in glovebox, tinted windows, rear sunblind, auto rear view mirror, magneride suspension. Got it on Tuesday and got private plate transferred onto it Wednesday changed grill and fog lights to black edition thursday which makes it look so much better. I have drove around 350 miles and love it. It has been mapped with full turbo back miltek exhaust done know which map is on it yet but hoping to go revo stage 2+ once I do full pump internals and decent intake. Will get pictures up when I take some

Hope you enjoy it....I certainly still enjoy mine.

Well done on ending the search - I was exactly the same as I wanted a specific spec.

Get some pics up :)

IMG 0264

Only picture i have at the moment, front grill and fog light surrounds changed to black from when i bought it but more pics once i do more to it

Only picture i have at the moment, front grill and fog light surrounds changed to black from when i bought it but more pics once i do more to it

I'm glad to see you've left the rings... not a fan of black rings on a black grill. The rear rings look good in black on a white car though.

I'm glad to see you've left the rings... not a fan of black rings on a black grill. The rear rings look good in black on a white car though.

Yes i agree i have black rear badge coming but if you make the front rings black number plate takes over grill and dont look as good, pitty you have to run a front number plate or it wouldnt be on

I have a 57 plate S3 can i also change my grill as i love the look of the all black :)

You can but it's a slightly different grill from the one above. Apparently the one you need is a bit harder to find.

Enjoy it mate. Stage 2+ is fun. But you will want more.