1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New S3......Fingers crossed

Brodster May 9, 2012

1. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Get the deal done already, Mark! You know you don't want to lose that beautiful car, ..and it really IS beautiful! :wub: xx

2. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

Hi all. Just thought I would ressurrect this post and say that a new S3 has been bought BUT not the Estoril Blue one. They wouldnt play ball as they say. I have in fact went out and bought an Ibis White one and here she is. Loaded with extras and was too good an offer to refuse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Awesome car mate! Good work!

Love the white, but guess I am a little bias!

Cheers,
    Si

4. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

Tidy. Undercoat is my favourite colour.(had to get it in before someone else did lol)

Plus the fact that I detest the BE 5-arm rotors!

You got plans for it?

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  5. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

White + S3 = :wub: win!

6. J.R.

J.R. "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

That's a shame .... Estoril blue would of been the best colour in my eye's ....

I feel like White is so played out now days......

Plus The fact I feel like mecs look best in white...
    :p

7. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

Really nice s3 love ibis white but I liked the blue one better sorry.

8. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

Is it just me or does that make not sense?

Plus, what's a mecs? :p

9. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

:lmfao:I think he meant Mercs lol! The blue was a lovely colour but white A3's are very nice. White is definitely not played out btw diggz! ;)

10. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

Hey peoples opinion.......I like it anyway so keeping it clean is gonna be a joy. BE grill just ordered from Germany at a fraction of the price over here. And it will be fitted by the garage before I pick it up. Happy dayz

Cheers to Paullie for doing such a sterling job in finding the grill in Germany...........your a gem hun. xx

11. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Nice choice mate!

I am thinking about a black edition grill for an s3 and changing the badge for an s-line one.

Is it this one? eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Will that fit a 2012 A3 3 door black edition?

Cheers,
    Si

12. Brodster

Yep thats one. Well I went with Paullies verdict that it would fit as shes in the 'Know How' as they say. So if it fits my new 2012 S3 go for it.

13. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Cool cheers! Will sort myself out one of those then!

Thanks,
    Si

14. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

tt and a3 rns are a cpletely differet shape would require a facia at a minimum

15. gabrialboy

gabrialboy Member

Congrats mate! Hopefully I'll be collecting mine tomorrow! Also Ibis. The best looking S3 colour imo... Cheers :)

16. Brodster

Mine will be ready mid week but Im waiting for the BE grill to arrive as the garage are fitting it. I also have rear black rings to go on and white on the front.....so no rush really. Just want everything in place and perfect.