My new ride

Aky

Aky
Reaction score
Haven't posted on here for a while so I thought I'd share photo's of my new motor.

Its a 55plate 330cd M Sport with 32,000 miles. Obviously the usual refinements but has the following options on it:

Heated black leather
Sat Nav with Digital freeview
Harmon Kardon hifi.

I'm loving the car, and will be doing the following mods over the next few months.

4500k HID kit
Intravee II Ipod link
Remap

Anyway enjoy.

599881-2.jpg

599881-1.jpg

599881-3.jpg

oh and how can I resist putting a photo up of the old beast. still miss it. lots faster than the 330cd and better handling but I don't care because the 330cd rocks.

DSCF0503.jpg

looks nice...I like that colour

330cd was defenately the choice to go for. Looks good.

its a nice car . what made you change ?

Well Diesel for a start and RWD. I like getting 40mpg rather than 25mpg in the S3 and spending best part of £60 every week. Car was knocking on, just coming round to 7 yr old and 60k on clock. road tax is going to be over 400 next year on the S3. I'd owned and thrashed it for 18 months and was time for a newer car. The S3 was getting up to average mileage for year so decided it was time for a change.

Oh and I nearly got caught a couple of times for speeding, which would have ended in an instant ban so it was time to go.

Awesome looking motor mate!! youll have to pop in and show me some time! Happy days when u get it mapped :)

Car looks mint mate, that was one of my choices, before i got the S3, who know what the future holds, good luck with it dude!!