1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new Red S3 Sportback BE

MARC_S3 Jul 2, 2012

1. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Picked up on the 16th June but not yet had a chance to get any decent pictures. Loving the car and colour, just need some decent weather. :banghead:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. azialex

azialex Member

very nice.. good colour.
    enjoy it mate

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Marc, love the car, red is always nice. You need to come along to some of the scottish meets. Meet some of the guys and show of the car. :) x

4. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Regional Rep Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi A3

mmmmm red ftw esp on an S3 good choice there , hope you get some nice weather soon to get some good picys of your new motor

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Lol, he is getting better weather than me just now Fran. :) x

6. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Regional Rep Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi A3

lol i bet he is sandra haha x

7. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Thanks All.

I will try and get along to some meets.

FranA3 - What finishing products do you use on the red. I'm going to pop out to Polished Bliss and see what Clark suggests.

Marc

8. poli84

poli84 Member

Congrats mate.
    Looks great, love the red with the black edition kit.

9. H88

H88 Member

I think he says S3 on the title mate,not black edition lol.

10. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

"My new Red S3 Sportback BE"

'BE' means Black Edition mate...

11. poli84

poli84 Member

hahaha LOL to you not having a clue what you are talking about and trying to be a smart a$$!!!!!!

Thanks mate ;)

12. markm3006

markm3006 Member

Very nice, is it Brilliant or Misano ?
    I'll look out for around Aberdeenshire :cool:

13. Daggerit

Daggerit Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi S4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

You're welcome! :)

Although in all honestly I had to scroll up and down a few times to check I wasn't actually being special instead seeing as no one else has said anything yet. Lol. Nothing worse than being a smart ar$e and arguing the wrong point! ;)

14. A1DEYB

A1DEYB Well-Known Member

That looks smart!

15. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

LOL

16. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

It is Brilliant although the light doesn't show the difference that well.

Cheers, live South of Aberdeen but often travel up to Turriff to the folks.

17. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen Jen @ Juicy Detailing Site Sponsor

Congratulations :thumbsup: looking forward to more piccies!

18. Daggerit

Cool, glad to see more Aberdeen people! I'm looking forward to getting the new girl near the end of the year so I can head to a meet (if there are any that late in the year) and meeting some of the people on here and seeing some of the cars! :)

19. quattro81

quattro81 All the gear.. No idea

Love it in red mate:wub: - looks very rs3 especially with the BE pack - you could've stated it was a BE rather than just puttin "S3" in the title.. it seems to be confusing people:lmfao:
    :tumble:

20. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Cheers, Probably be better weather then anyway

21. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

I really need to be more careful and state things more clearly. "The DSG in the S3 SB BE in S is FAF!" :think:

22. FranA3

i use alot of dodo juice products i cant recommend them enough buddy

23. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

Get some buckets in there and you've got a winner. I haven't seen many red BEs, everyone seems to be going Ibis, but red and black is a sweet combination.

24. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Cheers. Didn't want Ibis as a lot of the cars at work are white and wanted something different. Thinking about Black Gloss Mirrors and changing the grey bits at the front and back to Gloss Black also. Not sure how it will look though.

25. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

A couple of guys have done the splitters in black on Sprint Blue and Solar Orange cars and it looks great... it'll look even better if you get matching mirrors too.

26. quattro81

quattro81 All the gear.. No idea

I like the colour coded mirrors with the black optics...:wub:

[​IMG]

and the buckets in red and black too, but I'm biased:yum:

[​IMG]

27. rs_t

rs_t New Member

Love the red SB!

I agree that the mirrors look off, especially with the BE pack. I would listen to quattro81 when it comes to the color ;)

28. Ben H

Ben H On a journey...

I didn't used to like red at all, but over the years I've acquired a bright red fountain pen, tie, front door and of course my S3! The only issue for is how easily Brilliant Red marks; second only to flat black IMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. scotty0189

scotty0189 Prepairing to Land

I too will keep an eye out for you - car looks stunning, always have liked red on a car!!
    Also Markm3006, think I have seen your round the village a couple of times - looks really nice!

30. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

Nice car, but if its a BE model, think the shiny silver mirror surrounds look stupid!
    Nice grey to match the wheels, or red in body colour would have been imho better.