My new purchase :):)

Ahh, the one you mentioned :)

Should finish the car off a treat ;)

Does it need painting? Is it exactly the right colour?

yeah i have got to paint it, needs a tiny bit of filler on one of the side grills, other than that should be a straight swap. not sure whever to do the "rs4 mod" to it or not though

You may need to buy some newer wing mounts for it mate, depends on the age of car i believe. At least it was like that for the facelift bumpers on my car

how old is your car? i have an 99 facelift a4 and an S4 bumper to go on it, hope it fits, anyone know if it is a straight swap?

mine is a 1998, the bumper is also from a 1998 car so it should be the same, however im reliably informed the wing mounts are only £3 each anyway :)

They are a tad more than that matey, IIRC I paid around 60 delivered for all four, 2 front,2 rear from VAG parts

Jesus, that old Bugatti looks a bit strange with an S4 bumper. Is she quick?!

i imagine so, i got it from a guy who works round the corner from where i work, they rebuild historic race cars so i imagine its fairly nippy.
its still in the shed, i need to order some more base coat thinners and hardener before i can do anything with it.

Yeah, on a serious note, nice one. They look good, had my eye on one a while back but thought better of it with insurance up for renewal and the car was coming up for service time.

i origanally had a votex front but i sold that b4 i fitted it, decided on one of these. i like using oem parts.

Do the RS4 grill mod plus I have just the right mesh at home will be bringing some to the show for another person on here.

DSC00436.jpg