My new pup

WHITEY_1

Reaction score
This is my new dog his name is Ryfud got him 5days ago he is a lurcher Greyhgound Collie cross Bullterrier now those of you who dont know much about rabbiting dogs this is like having an Audi R8! Hope you all like him!
2007_0117pup0003.jpg

2007_0117pup0005.jpg

2007_0117pup0007.jpg

2007_0117pup0008.jpg

He's lovely. I had a Collie/Jack Russell cross years ago and he was a brilliant wee dog. Similar shape to Ryfud but with Collie style markings and behaviour.

And his name was Duncan! God I miss him:( .

He's a smart one! Bet you're well chuffed. How's his temprement?

We've got a collie mixture... Much less the sporting variety though; well, unless you consider him a card-table I guess!

Regards,

Rob.

Hes a cracker. Love the markings on him, got a cracking build to him.

Ive got a wee border terrier who will be two next year. Love the terrier instict. Their toys dont last long mind you. Nor did, my new kitchen cubhards, the kitchen wall, my couch, my parents tumble drier (yes he worked out if you throw yourself against the door release it will bounce open and you can pull all the washing out, kill the towels and eat part of the drum of the drier), my washing machine door release got chewed to hell....lol.. His insurance policy has taken a fair old hit over the last year..lol..

Dogs a re great fun though, and they do eventually calm down..

Steve

TDI-line said:
He is very cute, is he just for xmas ;)
LMAO he not just for xmas beleive not ive been look for a pup like this since October lol

FactionOne said:
He's a smart one! Bet you're well chuffed. How's his temprement?

We've got a collie mixture... Much less the sporting variety though; well, unless you consider him a card-table I guess!

Regards,

Rob.

So far so good hes a lot calmer then i thought. considering he got bull in him

LottieA3 said:
He is cute, and knowing an awful lot about dog he's more like a Fiesta than an R8...ha ha just kidding matey. Honest.

He is dead cute, and very unique. Give him a cuddle from me. x
FIESTA!!!!!! NO-WAY...... Hahahah he is as sexy as a R8

almost all puppies have blue eyes they change after a few months. Odd i know

Very nice I have to say that his head looks to small for his body and what a great colour and markings I can see why you fell ih love with him.

docurley said:
Very nice I have to say that his head looks to small for his body and what a great colour and markings I can see why you fell ih love with him.

he'll fill out no doubt lol, but his feet are huge in comparrison

he's cute! :icon_thumright: