my new front bumper

chris_20

Reaction score
hey guys,heres my first instalment of the bodykit. its part of the votex kit.
its still carrying its stitches in the form of black masking tape but im very happy with it. only have a fone pic at the mo, willl update with some better digi cam pics over the weekend
managed to get the original bumper painted black today as well as a good clean so added a couple other pics

here is the unpainted original bumper,quite untidy im sure you'll agree

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4365/photo0264ae2.jpg

lol, i need to remove the grills and get the original bumper painted black as you can see it through the grills

:yes:
chris_20 said:
lol, i need to remove the grills and get the original bumper painted black as you can see it through the grills
I was going to say that but yes looks mean at the front now mate. Nice one

gives the car a much more agressive look on the front without being in your face OTT. Good work :o.k:

chris looks very nice did your new bumper lower half fix over the old lower half?? have you any pic of the rear of the car

a4 2.4 se said:
chris looks very nice did your new bumper lower half fix over the old lower half?? have you any pic of the rear of the car

yer mate, the new one simply fits over the original with 2 screws either side and a splattering of glue here and there. heres some pics of the rear of my car but its only standard for the time being that is....

j7uss- next up is the skirts mate (next month hopefully)then im not sure what bumper to get for the rear. im not the biggest fan of the votex rear but i dont excatly hate it....:)

Looks good. :icon_thumright:

Makes the car look a little 'front-heavy' but I'm sure that will be more balanced once the rest of the kits on.

yer thats it, when the skirts are on itll even itself out a bit more

chris_20 said:
yer mate, the new one simply fits over the original with 2 screws either side and a splattering of glue here and there. heres some pics of the rear of my car but its only standard for the time being that is....

[URL="http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3259/dw2bg3.jpg"][/URL]

j7uss- next up is the skirts mate (next month hopefully)then im not sure what bumper to get for the rear. im not the biggest fan of the votex rear but i dont excatly hate it....:)

Go for the Sline then mate, Looks well.

What skirts are you going for or you gonna opt for the sline blades. Mines got the blades but want the quattro skirts, but the front bumper does make an impact.

im going for the vortex sides as this will ensure that both the front and sides are both the same depth(if that makes sence)
with regards to the rear bumper im thinking of the votex again as itll be the same depth. im not sure whether the s-line rear is just the standard depth in which case it wont match the front+sides.
pav- i may go for the door blades aswell but dont want it looking too modifyed so ill see how it looks after the rest of the kit is on

just got my votex rear bottom half of ebay:icon_thumright: look for the front how much did you pay for the front votex chris

thanks

paz

Yes the Sline rear wont even it out imo so if like you say you dont hate the rear votex then go for it. The votex kit was one of the choices before I found my rieger.
Its amazing how the bodykits fill up whats missing if you get what I mean. Definately makes the car look more planted!!

with the grills aswell??
ill buy its off you for £120. nice little profit there for u bud:icon_thumright:

lol no thanks looking for the front and sides i did get the grills but not the covers

a4 2.4 se said:
lol no thanks looking for the front and sides i did get the grills but not the covers

Swapsys...you swap him your rear for his Front,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your car looks the nutz man! i want a b6 just need a full time job to fund it.

yea chris you car is looking great, i cant wait to get my kit on next week

so u reckon your deffo getting it next week then kris....fingers crossed dude

well itll be just about 2 weeks before i get it back, had loads of quotes and they al coming in at around £400 fitted, even audi is £400 so im getting it done there and they are doing a full valet etc while its in, free of charge so ..watch this space

cheers paz, appreciate that mate!

pity its the one for the 2 exhausts. the one im after will have no exhaust recesses. Thanks anyway though buddy:icon_thumright:

Mmmm... loving the depth around the headlights. Not going to bother enquiring the price though!!

some guy got it done on here for £1300 for bumper fitted and painted!